Great Shopping!

A10sFrau
on 6/5/06 4:25 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Friday I broke down and bought the expensive Shox I had mooned over for a week. Since I am walking and walking I might as well my my feet AND my eyes happy! Went to WalMart and got VERY lucky at the $3 rack. Cody and I got 5 bags of clothing for $70 and change! Got slacks, denim capris, athletic wear, cotton knit shirts and a jean jacket @ $3!! I remember when I never found ANY 3Xs on the $3 rack! Also have fallen in love with Isopure premix. Am SO happy to be able to walk in a store and buy it. That durn shipping has been driving me crazy. I will still have to pay that $$ to get my AchievOnes, though. Also found another source for Power Crunch and will have to check the shipping totals to see what comes out best for me. Found a Detour Bar with only 3g sugar at GNC and have been buying So. Beach Bars and Met-Rx Protein Plus bars. I've stocked up on Nectar. Just wish I could get Unjury reasonably. Now I am searching for my favorite bra (Shoulder Spa) in smaller sizes. Come to find out Bali has stopped making the durn thing!. I am trying to get them whereever I can find them using the internet. OH--and I can't wear the men's 7 shoes anymore. My feet aren't so fat now. The trail runners I got 2 weeks ago are 7 1/2 women's and I had to get women's 8 in the Shox. I had been buying men's 7 in athletic shoes for quite some time, to get them wide enough. Hope you all can find some bargains, too. Lois
Sporty Jill
on 6/5/06 8:54 am - Norfolk, VA
Lois- Shopping must have been in the stars or something. Yesterday, I went out to buy a pair of those Nike Shox, and hated how they felt. So, I bought a different pair of Nike running shoes and LOVE them. Can't remember the name of them off the top of my head. Then, I went to Kohls and bought a pair of pants (size 12 YAHOO), a skirt (size 12) and 2 shirts. They were all buy 1 get 1 free. THEN..... I went to Target and bought new workout pants. hey...if I have to work out, I'm gonna look cute doing it, right? So, bought 2 pair of pants and 2 tops. All in a size medium. Holy cannoli, Batman. Size 12....size medium! Jill 263/173/145
A10sFrau
on 6/5/06 10:40 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I got one large shirt, very clingy, the large blue jean jacket (which isn't very large) AND most of the rest is medium. The orange sherbet colored pants are 11s and ALMOST button comfortably and the denim capris are size 8--waiting patiently for me. The workout clothing is medium. I bought an el cheapo WalMart bathing suit 3 weeks ago which I wore this weekend to the river. Just imagine, neither Cody (21) nor I were embarassed by my appearance. GOD IS GREAT! Lois
Ms Court
on 6/5/06 10:49 pm - Remington, VA
Sounds like you got some great deals Lois. I got the bug yesterday too. I got a adorable new shirt & pants for work (both a misses 16), and a tank top for the weekends (size xl). Then I got two adorable pairs of sandals. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views