Weekly Post/Stubborn Lb

Kitty Kat
on 6/4/06 10:52 pm - Richmond, VA
How did you move your body last week? As most of you know I'm a full-time SAHM of 2 buggas so we were here with NO A****il mid morning Friday and it was just about 90+ degrees outside ALL week. Trust me we were VERY creative in the moving department. Because I am all about being outside and enjoying the sunshine, we blew up the pool, put on the sprinkler and acted like we lived in the back yard. In the mornings we got out there early. I had an AcheivOne and the newspaper while our buggas tore up the yard! Then I'd be running around after them until the almost pm when it got warmer and we come in and veg and read and at times watch some movies. We consumed 2 entire boxes of freeze pops SF of course in a 3 day span of time. In addition, I have NEVER drank that much water in my life and man it was GOOOD! Just to be goofy but with a goal in mind I would fill the tub up with cool water and plop the girls in it and act like we were in the ocean. We've got boats and floaty toys etc and the girls LOVED it! We also made the living room our lil' tropical island (Lord knows it felt like it) complete with sunglasses, funky cups to drink from and all kinds of beachy things. I pulled out some beach towels and went at it. It was honestly fun and we were VERY active and managed not to whine so much about not having AC. As for the weekend, we were planning on dancing Sat night but I opted to stay home and rest. I've been a bit tired lately and wanted to relax and catch up on some paper work anyhow. Last week I posed questions about toning/working out so I plan to get busy with that this week. I am going to be asking other questions for sure! Thanks for the responses ya'll replied to me. They are of great help! Did you get in all of your vitamins? Yes, except Wed. For some reason I was having a moment and completely forgot the pm vits but have been on track ever since. Did you get in all your fluids? Again, I drank more water than I think I ever have due to NO AC and tons of heat. I was averaging about 100+ oz. PER day! Did you get in your foods (and the good ones) high in protein etc? I swear by the AcheivOne Mocha Java drinks! They are fabulous! I have been getting in a lot of fish and am attempting different types of beef but let's just say beef is still not my friend or at least I can't eat much of it. I saw the post about Tuna Steaks and it sounds really good. I've never had those but I LOVE me some Ukrop's and go there often for things so this week I will pick some up to try. I have been pushing the veggies again as well. I am on my squash kick. I cannot wait for our garden to bring it on! YUM! Well, I am STILL hating the smell of tuna fish which I used to eat ALL the time before surgery and in the 3.5 years since having WLS I STILL cannot eat it nor can I stand the smell of it. "BOO HOO HISS WHINE THROW LARGE OBJECTS!" This is one of my hubs sayings to our buggas when they are whining for no reason! ***STUBBORN LB*** Kat Date: Jan. 26th Current Weight: 167 Goal Weight: 140-145 lbs. lost: 4 Sharon Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 144 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds Lost: 4 Mom Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 194 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: 1 Dianna Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 163 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 1 Jackie Date: 02/02/06 Current Weight: 174 Goal Weight: 150 lbs. lost: 7 Jill Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 140 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: to date: 16 Jen G Date: Jan 26 Current Weight: 158 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 7 Leigh Ann Date: 1/27/06 Current Weight: 225 Goal Weight: 180 by June lbs. lost: 7 Jackie Date: 01/27/06 Current Weight: 169 Goal Weight: 150 lbs. lost: 14 Leilani Starting Date: 1/23/06 Current weight: 177 Goal weight: 165 Pounds lost: 6 ½ Susan Date: 2/01/06 Current Weight: 154 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds lost: 5 Betsy Date: 2/5/06 Current weight: 170 Goal weight: 125 Pounds lost: 78 Donna Date: 2/17/06 Current weight: Goal weight: Pounds lost: Cathy Date: 2/21/06 Current weight: 219 Goal weight: 135 Pounds lost: 24 Tracy Date: 2/22/06 Current weight: 235 Goal weight: 160 (doc) 135 (self) Pounds lost: 18 LB Date: 3/14/06 Current weight: 191 Goal weight: 140 Pounds lost: 19 Ross C Date: 4/6/06 Current weight: 284 Goal weight: 220 Pounds lost: 6.7 Jill (Princess) Date: 4/24/06 Current weight: 179 Goal weight: 145 Pounds lost: 4 Kirsten Date: 4/24/06 Current weight: 233 Goal weight: 135 Pounds lost: (29 since surgery) 3 Have a fabulous week! Kat: wave:
Sporty Jill
on 6/5/06 8:57 am - Norfolk, VA
Dang It!!!! Ok, as of this morning, I am down to 173, lost 6 pounds. Sorry....... Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views