Important Notice-Lifestarts Support Group Members

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 9:44 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
If you normally attend the meetings at John Randolph each month . Please make note that all meetings have been suspended until October . There are not enough members coming out in order for me to justify keeping the room . There are out of pocket expenses for me to do this and with lack of particapation I am unable to keep it going thru the summer . I realize that this is a time of year where we are all busy with vacations , kids at home etc . I will resume all meetings in October . If you need to reach me .. for anything email me .. Remember for updates , check out our website at www.lifestartswls.com See you all back in October ! Natalie
Tam
on 6/4/06 9:50 pm - Richmond, VA
Nat~ Sorry you are suspending until October but I do understand. I want to come to your meetings, too, but it is so far away for me (over an hour drive). I need to get out there in Octover so please remind me. Normally I would be there even with the drive but I go to work so early that I also have to go to bed a little early during the week. Hopefully I can make it in October! ~Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 10:00 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OH Thank you sweety ... I just get such a varied turn out . One month we are packed then the next there is a handful . I just think there are so many that have kids and need to be doing the summer thing . Hey can you ask around about the ASBS walk .. I am shocked not to see Richmond on the list .. Hugs, Nat
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/06 2:49 am - delete, Canada
Hey Nat, I'm Sorry you've suspended the meetings! I've been wanting to come, but i always forget if i don't check the message boards. Maybe we can come up with some sort of reminder system or phone calls the day before or that day. Maybe possibley changing the day or time?
TammyNVA
on 6/5/06 1:23 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I've missed you guys so much! Two weeks and then I'm FINISHED with school. Graduation isn't until October 7, but no more classes!! I'm sorry the group has dwindled, but I will be back when you start up again. Looking foward to seeing you at Boogie & Splash Love ya, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views