Fuzzy Navel

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 10:59 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hello, okay so I got a sample of this protein, and now what do I do with it?? What is the best thing to mix it with? I also got some Carribean (hasn't arrived yet), and Shannon, did you say to mix that with Tropicana sf orange?? Is that a frozen thing, or canned, or what?? love dumb donna
Kathy & Rich
on 6/4/06 11:01 am - Fairfax, VA
Donna, I mix the Fuzzy Navel with Crysta Light Orange Sunrise (bottled drink). It rocks! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 11:05 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Tiny - ah, I mean Kathy, thanks - and I even have some of that!! I'll give it a try. See you tomorrow? love donna
Shanana
on 6/4/06 11:02 am - Altavista, VA
It comes in 2 Liters,Cans and the 16 or 20oz bottles. I get the 2 liters. I need some more. I am out. Got to break down and buy that yummy stuff. Anything to get the protein in. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 11:06 am - Fairfax Station, VA
I'll get some tomorrow - I guess any store, right? Safeway or Giant? I just haven't gotten it before. Thanks Shannon -- love donna
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 8:02 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Or you can try a berry suprise .. Get some of the Raspberry CLite ..mix one scoop w the drink mix .. then add your ice .. I do it that way when I want something other than my tea . Huggles , Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 9:59 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Natalie, I'll try it with the raspberry - I think I have some of that. this is a change from my usual lemon tea, and I am never as happy with the other ones, but I'm going to branch out!! Woo hoo!! How are you dearie? I can't wait to see you in a few weeks and meet your sweetheart!! He looks so very nice, and loving, to you, and I love that!! love donna
Sporty Jill
on 6/5/06 12:32 am - Norfolk, VA
Fuzzy Naval........... actually, I'm a traight shooter myself. I mix the Fuzzy Naval with water and pur over ice. The carribean was too sweet for me. Jill 263/173/145
A10sFrau
on 6/5/06 2:07 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Fuzzy Navel and water for me, too. If I mix it with other drinks it is far too sweet and strong for my taste. I take all the Nectar mixes with jus****er and ice. I have only tried Roadside Lemon, Tealicious and Fuzzy Navel, but I do have some Peach coming. Hope you enjoy it. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views