Charlottesville Pics!!

Shanana
on 6/4/06 10:40 am - Altavista, VA
We had a great time and everyone is looking great!!!! Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 10:52 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Shannon, you all look lovely!! Some I didn't even know!! I know you had a good time, and I thought of you. love donna
Shanana
on 6/4/06 10:55 am - Altavista, VA
Thanks Donna. We missed you. We had a new person. My support group leader from Lynchburg and a pre-op. It was great. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 11:01 am - Fairfax Station, VA
yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I had another support meeting that was closer to home and with gas being so high, I opted for that meeting. But sure did miss you all!! I love getting together with you guys. love donna
Jennifer V.
on 6/4/06 11:07 am - Waynesboro, VA
I had a great time and learned so much. I wrote 3 pages of advice. Thanks so much to Melinda for organizing it and all you other guys for steering me in the right direction. I've got so much to learn. Only 10 days to go !!! Jenn
prissy25
on 6/4/06 12:06 pm - Barboursville, VA
Shannon thanks doll for posting these pics and for a wonderful eve sat. Also thanks to all those attening the meet sat. was great seeing you all and meeting the new commers. Weight Loss : Melinda - 142 Shannon- 125 Kathy B.- 273 Cathy P- 50 Norma- 125 Lisa- 268 _________ total 982 And Jennifer the next meet we will enjoy adding your loss to our totals.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views