Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburger...

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 9:09 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Thats just wrong .. wrong I say .. and it does not say much for the people promoting it or eating it .. Are you not glad that you are going to be a healty eater ??? I think back sometimes to the dumb s.... I used to eat .. and I want to EARL .. it was so nasty ... Stay away from the Food channels for a while though .. when I got home.. it was this time of year and all the grilling competitions where on the Food Network .. I became depressed .. but was good therapy in the long run .. Now my TV does not move from chanel 47 .. food network .. Wrong .. wrong.. that is just wrong ..
Michele R.
on 6/4/06 9:17 am - Pittsfield, MA
Ok so I am weird but it does sound good to me. Salty and sweet mixed together. Actually just the fact that it is CHEWABLE! LOL Hey Christine my Bari buddy..how ya feelin honey? Are you home on a 3 week liquid diet too? HOw was your surgery and gassiness? The hospital stay? When I was in the hospital I was thinking of you saying MICHELE YOU ARE NOT ALONE! *smiles* Now I wish we could be roomies cause man these people eating food around me is so tempting. TOday really was the first day I had the erge to eat but I know it was head hunger NOT the real thing. I am NEVER hungry now. I just have to force myself to ea****er is going well for me...how about you? I fill up on like 4 sips. With my jello and broth I can't eat nearly as much as the doc wants me to (1/2 cup. I can only eat about a 1/4). Fill me in. Let me know how things are for you!> Congrats on being on the Losers Bench! Hugs! Shele 4 days post op
Christine Hood
on 6/4/06 6:00 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Shele! I am having a bit of a rough time...check on my response to Dana on this thread. This bloating is really making my life difficult. I also think my potassium is low because I have cramps in the back of my calves so I am having trouble walking. The IV had potassium and shortly after they pulled it, the cramps started. As far as the fill up on 4 sips...I feel full constantly and just force myself to keep drinking. I'm doing well with straight liquid but really can't stomach the jello yet but i'm gonna try again later. Every once in awhile though I drink too much and have to hold the vomit down...it lasts about 5 minutes then I'm good to go. I've only lost 3 pounds which is not bad considering that is a pound a day. You lost 9 though!! Wowee!! How did you finally get rid of the gassy feeling...did u tke something? I'm never hungry either and the sight or smell of food makes me nauseous. My hospital stay was good. The doctors and nurses were all very nice and helpful. They brought me tea and broth outside of meal time so I could keep drinking and the warm stuff seemed to feel better on my tummy. You are more than welcome to come stay here...my mom leaves on Tues night and then it will be just me and my liquids with nothing to tempt me! Congrats to you too!! Let me know how you are doing. Aren't you supposed to be moving to VA soon? Christine
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 8:07 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Go get you a potassium suppliment . I have to take them too .. I get mad cramps when I do not .. when you start your exersise regime .. you will loose more potassium . So get started on it soon . Nat ...
Sharon Q.
on 6/4/06 11:01 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey you party princess!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to add a potassium tip too. Our nutritionist said to have V8 juice to add potasium to our diet, which is really normal to be lacking in right after surgery. She even said to put it beside our beds in case of night time cramping..........should take care of the leg cramps. I drank a lot of that right out of the hospital. Now to the gas issues..............I had lap too and can honestly say gas was a HUGE issue for me too. I swear it took me a good 2 months to feel normal again, just with the gas issues. Walk, rest, walk rest, they say it's all you can do. I promise in the not too distant future you will feel so much better, and every day will be just a little bit easier. Let me know if you have other questions, I'm happy to help girl!!! OOXXOOXOXOXO Sharon.................OH, by the way, that CC thing sounds DISGUSTING!!!
Sharon Q.
on 6/5/06 3:40 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Although I am sure orange juice is full of potassium, it is also full of sugar, can make you dump like a truck!!! SO BE CAREFUL. OXOXOOXOOXOX Sharon
Christine Hood
on 6/5/06 5:04 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Why did I all of a sudden hear the Thong Song in my head when I read your post! LOL. I already have dumps like a truck (noun) don't need the verb. LOL
Sharon Q.
on 6/5/06 5:08 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I had to reread that post like 4 times b4 I got it!!!!!!!!!! Definite blonde moment here!!!!!!!!!! I'm dealing with my insurance company today so it's no wonder my brain is mush!! Kidding tho, I really love my ins. co!!!! SO, no Orange Juice then. LOLOL OXOXOOXOXO Sharon
Christine Hood
on 6/5/06 12:59 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Sharon! I'm going to try the V8. My surgical group recommended orange juice too so I will try that too. Thanks again! Party Princess Christine!
Christine Hood
on 6/5/06 12:59 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Sharon! I'm going to try the V8. My surgical group recommended orange juice too so I will try that too. Thanks again! Party Princess Christine!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views