Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburger...

Christine Hood
on 6/4/06 4:32 am - Fort Eustis, VA
After finally getting over 2 days of nausea, I woke up to a news show highlighting...u guessed it...Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburger. They fried a burger with cheese and bacon and served it on a fried glazed KK donut!! I had to the change the channel as it made me want to vomit!! EWWWW talk about gross!!!
Sporty Jill
on 6/4/06 5:58 am - Norfolk, VA
I cannot imagine it being appealing. Doesn't even sound appealing. But, then again, that KFC commercial for the new chicken/potaote/corn bowl makes me want to ralph. Jill
MrsTonyaBrown
on 6/4/06 7:33 am - Jacksonville, FL
LOL, Jill. That KFC bowl is a southern favorite. People down south eat it like that all the time. Not me, but many. (I'm from FL) Tonya
Christine Hood
on 6/4/06 5:50 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
ewww! i've seen that too and it looks real nasty...even b4 my surgery it looked gross...now it makes me want to heave!
Stephanie M.
on 6/4/06 7:21 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Guuuurl.....that's NASTY!!!!!!! Steph
Ernurse323
on 6/4/06 7:44 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... That may not be a bad thing. ARE YOU TRYING TO TAUNT ME?...heheheehehe Oh man do I miss donuts !!!! I would just order mine a little different...bacon cheeseburger with the glazed donuts on the side. I am so glad you are home. Everyday gets easier..but don't weigh yourself so soon. The IV fluids make some retain like a blowfish !!!! Do you need to me come by and do wound care? Sometimes I really miss the ER gore !!!! If anything makes you queezy give me a call !!!! I wrote my number down for ya in the room. Oh..and stop taunting me with Krispy Kreme !!!! It brings the weakness out in me !!!! Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooch Dana
Christine Hood
on 6/4/06 5:43 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
You're right Dana! It's all about the donuts! Anyway, yesterday was really rough for me. I am so bloated and gassy still that I can't take it. It's not pain, just really uncomfy. Last night I ran a 101 fever for the 1st time since surgery and got a bit nervous but the temp is back down now. I'm not sleeping well (as you can see I am up at 3am). My belly is so distended feel like I am going to pop a stitch. I'm going to call the dr because I was feeling better then all of a sudden got worse. I've been getting in plenty of fluids but haven't started the protein yet as I really don't want to add anything extra to the mix until I am straight. You're more than welcome to come on over any time...I'll find some wounds for you to dress...ohhh my jp drain site...that is pouring out...I have to change that several times a day! fun fun fun! Smoooooches back at ya! Christine
Ernurse323
on 6/4/06 10:34 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Party Princess.... Call your doc first thing this morning. A temp of 101 is probably more than just inflammation..he will want to see you. You shouldn't be having the leg cramps either. Did you have them before? If you need anything today please call me. I am available all day. I have the baby..well 2 yr old..but she will be good as long as I put on her *****cat Doll's CD or Laffy Taffy Since I had open, I am not familiar with the gas from your surgery. I was hoping that all the power walking would help it "move on out" if ya know what I mean...BUt I guess most of the air is in your tissues. I am sorry you are going through this. Please let me know if I can do anything. Also..being this easy out...call your doc for ANYTHING !!!!!!! Dana
Chyanne2u
on 6/4/06 8:12 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Christine, It is so good to have our "Princess" with us. I don't want to comment on the food subject........somethings are just too gross for words. I am so glad to see you back on the board. I can't wait to see your progress as the weeks & months go by. It sounds like you had a great surgery experience and I am just glad to have you back with us. Lots of Love Kathy-28 days & counting
Kathy & Rich
on 6/4/06 8:40 am - Fairfax, VA
Ewww... Not a good mental image there crossing the tastebuds... I saw them making battered fried candy bars on TV once... urgh... Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views