Tiny

Kathy & Rich
on 6/3/06 9:18 pm - Fairfax, VA
Thanks so much, Andrea! Hugs, Kathy
TammyNVA
on 6/3/06 8:45 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Yeah Tiny Kathy!! Sizes are driving me nuts too! I fit comfortably in an 18 slacks one place and can't get another one zipped up! I'm just excited to be out of the "20s" in pants, which I can't remember since high school or just before (+30 years!!) Looking forward to seeing you and Rich here in Richmond... hugs, Tammy
Kathy & Rich
on 6/3/06 9:22 pm - Fairfax, VA
I know, I know, Tammy... sizes are crazy! Just crazy. I still have some size 16s from the 80s that don't fit me. While I weigh less than I did then... it is redistributed. Aka extra skin around my middle. Rich said to me yesterday... can you imagine how truly tiny you'd look with the extra skin gone? Actually, I cannot really fathom that at all. Congrats on getting out of the 20s. I do know how that feels and its great. Hugs, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/06 1:24 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
From One Tiny to another .. you have done Awesome ... you have always been one that has walked this walk with dilegence . You should be MEGA proud of all you have accomplished . Always, Tink
Kathy & Rich
on 6/4/06 8:47 am - Fairfax, VA
You my dear are tiny but you are petite as well. Me, I'm truly just a much smaller version of my former self. Thanks, Tink! Kathy
wlsurvivor
on 6/4/06 1:45 am - Marshall, VA
Hey there, Tiny! I saw you in those jeans at the support group meeting on Saturday and I thought, too, that you were lookin' down right slim!!! I didn't get a chance to get over to you after the meeting to tell you in person! Keep up the good work! Karen
Kathy & Rich
on 6/4/06 8:48 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, Karen! Made it to the meeting a bit late Saturday. I'm a dork who thought it was at 10:30 not 10! Doh! Kathy
Sporty Jill
on 6/4/06 1:45 am - Norfolk, VA
Kathy- That's awesome! I am SO glad to hear that you are doing great. This was a real motivator for me, as I sometimes wonder if I will ever get to my goal weight. It just seems SO slow sometimes, despite my efforts. But, you have renewed my spirit. Thanks! Jill 263/174/145
Kathy & Rich
on 6/4/06 8:54 am - Fairfax, VA
Jill, I've actually made some changes to try to get my body out of the rut it was in. I upped my exercise - increased my weights and cardio time as well as started walking at lunchtime and other little things into my day like a trip up and down the office stairs or two (6 flights). I also cut out soda (was having a daily diet 7 up), SF ice cream and candy which had crept in on a daily basis and am cutting back on white carbs while adding back in more complex ones. I have also increased water intake to 100 oz minimum a day. And doing those things... weight has started coming off again. It is very hard at this point and I can honestly see how hard it is going to be in the long run to maintain. Thanks and you are doing great! You really are! Love the new action picture. Kathy
Michele R.
on 6/4/06 9:30 am - Pittsfield, MA
Congrats Tiny Dancer! Doesn't that feel wonderful to have been in a size six and not have felt like you were a stuffed sardine?! You have done wonderfully! Take pride in what your efforts have done for you! Hugs! Shele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views