Tiny

H. MC
on 6/4/06 1:00 pm - Arlington, VA
no I didn't get the sweaty head thing but i definately caught the fat gene from dad
Kathy & Rich
on 6/4/06 7:25 pm - Fairfax, VA
Good then... we'll blame your dad for EVERYTHING!
H. MC
on 6/4/06 11:16 pm - Arlington, VA
Deal!! i THINK THAT MEANS i AM CURED!! ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN BLAMING MOM
David@Goal
on 6/3/06 12:19 pm - VA
Congrats skinny! Can't wait to see you (oh yeah..and Rich! ) in a few weeks...IF you got that form back from your dog and got it in the mail! David
Kathy & Rich
on 6/3/06 12:24 pm - Fairfax, VA
Hey, If you don't mind the bite marks and the dog spit... the form and check is all yours... It's gonna be a great weekend! We are going to spend the day Friday at Busch Gardens before heading to Richmond later in the afternoon. Then Sunday on the way home... we are going to stop and visit with a friend of Richs who used to work evenings at WFLS (93.3). Rick quit WFLS and bought a couple of small radio stations down there... one is on air now - Gospel music I believe. Rich has been recording station breaks and such for him (gratis but for good experience and stuff to put on the ol' resume) and he and his wife are going to show us the station and take us out to dinner. Going to be an action packed weekend, for sure! Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/3/06 1:01 pm - Danville, VA
Oh, my tiny Kathy...that is great...I am so baffled by the sizes...some 14's are too big..some I can't get into...I can wear some 12's so I am going crazy trying on clothes...whey are they not standard sizes with different brands? It is really getting to me. Oh well, I shouldn't compain but I bought a brand new pair the other day for the Busch Gardens trip and tried them on...a size 14...by the end of the day, I didn't even have to unzip them...I just stepped out of the,...Today I bought 3 pairs of short jeans at a yard sale...couldn't get into the size 14 but can wear a size 13...go figure. Oh, well, just rambling when I need to get into bed...Love ya bunches HUgs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 6/3/06 9:14 pm - Fairfax, VA
Sizes are completely bizarre. Not only are things so different... things are different from years back. I know because of all the old clothing that I could never throw away. I have skirts that don't fit me by inches (I was configured differently back then) and they are 15/16s. Hugs, Kathy
Amy B.
on 6/3/06 2:12 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Kathy....that's FABULOUS!!! I've always loved your picture by the way. It looks like you're just the nicest lady just sitting there ready to have a great coversation! Amy
Kathy & Rich
on 6/3/06 9:17 pm - Fairfax, VA
Amy, Too funny. Yep I pose well in a chair. LOL! When a friend and I went to England we took "snooty tea pictures". We sat very upright with legs crossed with a cup of tea with pinky splayed out. I need some new pics. Perhaps in Richmond! Thanks! Kathy
dreana1974
on 6/3/06 2:39 pm - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Congrats Kathy!!! jump: I can't even imagine how that feels, yet.....lol!! Keep up the great work girl! Hugs, Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views