I have a Date!!!!!

BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 6/3/06 7:17 am - Mechanicsville, VA
Goona join the losing team 06/21/06! Man I can't wait!
Jennifer V.
on 6/3/06 7:19 am - Waynesboro, VA
Congrats !! I have 11 more days to go and man the time is crawling. I hope your time speeds by faster than mine. My cousin had your doctor and she LOVED him. Jenn
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 6/3/06 7:24 am - Mechanicsville, VA
Thanks-he seems like a real good guy. I'm having the lap band, and he hasn't done as many of them as he has RNY, but he was recently re-certified as they stopped doing them at MCV a while back. Just wish I could find a patient or twelve that have had him place the band. Just some feedback from their perspective. Good luck with your surgery and keep us posted! Bob
cr8vlady
on 6/3/06 7:24 am - Winchester, VA
CONGRATS!!! Same date as me...I can't wait either. See you on the other side!!
Kathy & Rich
on 6/3/06 10:09 am - Fairfax, VA
Excellent, Excellent news! Best wishes, Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/3/06 1:08 pm - Danville, VA
Congrats...that is wonderful...that is just around the corner...You will do great and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...Keep us updated.. Hugs, Betsy
dreana1974
on 6/3/06 2:43 pm - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Congrats on your surgery. I hope everything goes well and good luck! Hugs, Andrea
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 6/4/06 12:13 am - Mechanicsville, VA
Thanks to all for your nice comments and well wishes!. Bob
~ Julie ~
on 6/4/06 12:56 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Good luck to you! Hope everything goes well! Julie
Ernurse323
on 6/4/06 10:04 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Wow...That is right around the corner !!!!!! Isn't that the longest day of summer? I seem to remember reading something like that !!! I am excited for you !!!!!! Get prepared..It has been a fun ride for me so far. I wanted it so bad I didn't focus on the aches and pains of recovery because I knew if I took care of myself good times would lie ahead !!!..and I have been right so far !!! We will be looking to see how you are doing !!! Keep posting for us and hope the pre-op stuff is smooth sailing for you. The surgery has been worth everything to me!!!!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views