Stacy Anderson has been admitted to hospital

~*Country Girl*~
on 5/31/06 10:24 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Our dear friend is in need of your prayers tonight! She was admitted to the hospital for a partial blockage. Her body had been refusing all foods since Sunday. They are keeping her hydrated by IV. She has been sipping on some diet Ginger ale this evening and is starting to get her appetite back. As of now she still has not had food. They are hoping that the blockage will correct itself so they will not have to do surgery. She is in great spirits and sounded very optimistic! I will repost any updates I get from her. Please pray for her, she really wants to come home tomorrow(Thursday). Thank you Lisa Here is her profile if you would like to leave some encouraging words. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=A1112571621
Shanana
on 5/31/06 11:18 am - Altavista, VA
I posted to her. What hospital is she in? Please keep us posted. Shannon
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/31/06 11:43 am - Staunton, VA
Thanks for letting us know, Lisa! JoAnn
prissy25
on 5/31/06 11:51 am - Barboursville, VA
I spoke to Stacey a few mins. ago she seems to be feeling some better this eve. she will see Dr Shirmer tom. and hopes to get home tom. eve but not sure, you can call UVA 434-924-0000 ask for her room 5180. Prayers going up for her to come home soon. We will miss her Sat at the meet.
A10sFrau
on 6/1/06 6:52 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thanks for telling us, Lisa. Please let us know when she gets out. Prayers are going out to her. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views