I have a date !!! Yippee !!!

Betsy Anitahug
on 5/31/06 3:33 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Jenn! Wow, what wonderful news! That is exciting. Keep us updated on all the details... Hugs, Betsy
Tam
on 5/31/06 8:54 pm - Richmond, VA
Awesome news Jenn! This is the most exciting time of your life. Ask all the questions you need...we are here for you! Tammy
Ms Court
on 5/31/06 10:55 pm - Remington, VA
Jenn that is great news. Congratulations. Courtney
Teresa Isphording
on 6/1/06 12:45 am - Knotts Island, NC
WOO HOO Jenn that is wonderful!!!! If you have any questions or just need some support this is the place to be. The people on this board are wonderful and the most supportive bunch I've ever seen. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as your big day gets closer. Hugs Teresa
Chyanne2u
on 6/1/06 4:32 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Jenn, Congratulations on your date!!!! I know first hand just how happy you are. I have gone through quite a lot to get an approval from my insurance company. They basically made me jump through every hoop possible before they finally approved me. I was denied about 5 times before I got an approval. I am so happy for you........this is me doing the happy dance You have to be jumping for joy I know the evening I got the call from my surgeon's office with the news I had been longing for almost a full year, I was beside myself. I didn't sleepwell that night. Just couldn't relax enough to get into a deep sleep. Now that it's sunk in.........I'm still doing the happy and for joy. Again, I am so happy for you. So let's celebrate...... Well that's enough exercise for now........after all I haven't had my surgery yet either and I get real poopped out real quick. Remember you are in my prayers and thoughts during and before and after you surgery. The day you are having surgery I will be at the hospital having all my pre op test, registration & classes. Then the only thing left to do is see Dr. Hutcher on the 22nd. My surgery is scheduled for July 3rd. Stay in touch Lots of Love Kathy-31 days until surgery
Jennifer V.
on 6/1/06 11:06 am - Waynesboro, VA
I'm excited for you too. I have relatives in Colonial Heights. I get down that way a few times a year. We'll be a great couple of losers
Christina R.
on 6/1/06 5:23 am - Reston, VA
Congrats! Christina S
A10sFrau
on 6/1/06 7:05 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray for you, Jenn!! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views