I have a date !!! Yippee !!!

Jennifer V.
on 5/31/06 11:11 am - Waynesboro, VA
I got a call today and there was a cancellation on June 14. I so excited. Now I'll read all your posts more closely. I've got a lot of learning to do in a short amount of time. Jenn
Kitty Kat
on 5/31/06 11:18 am - Richmond, VA
Jenn, CONGRATS! Now take a deep breath and know that we are here. Ask any questions and pose any concerns you may have. I'm excited for you! Email me if you like. Take care, Kat
Jennifer V.
on 6/1/06 10:59 am - Waynesboro, VA
Thank you. It's such a comfort to know I have so many people who are willing to give advice. Jenn
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/31/06 11:42 am - Staunton, VA
CONGRATS, JENN! I am so happy for you! If I can do anything for you, please give me a call at 540-292-5058. JoAnn
Jennifer V.
on 6/1/06 6:24 am - Waynesboro, VA
Thank you so much. It means a lot to know you are nearby and willing to help. Jenn
prissy25
on 5/31/06 11:55 am - Barboursville, VA
:clap Congrats Jenn get ready for the ride of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope we get to meet you on Sat.
Jennifer V.
on 6/1/06 11:00 am - Waynesboro, VA
Thanks. It's looking more and more like I'll get to come on Saturday. If I'm coming North on 29 which way do I turn onto Greenbriar?
Christine Hood
on 5/31/06 1:28 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Jenn!! I know you are so excited!! Get moving though cause that time is gonna fly!!! Christine (1 more day to go!!! )
elizabethc03
on 5/31/06 1:29 pm - Cypress, TX
Jenn, Congratulations! The 14th is coming up very soon! I wish you the best of luck on your surgery and I'll be saying a little prayer for you as I unpack at our new place in TX . Liz
Jennifer V.
on 6/1/06 11:02 am - Waynesboro, VA
Thanks. I'll be in Dallas in October. Is that near you? All my husbands family is from the Kingsville area. Jenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views