Oh yes! Please read! Suggestions

Kitty Kat
on 6/1/06 12:36 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Courtney, Belly dancing seems fun. I am interested in learning a lot of different things so we will see what transpires. Good idea about the community college. I've got several options to look into and will do so this evening. Enjoy your day! Kat
Ms Court
on 6/1/06 3:18 am - Remington, VA
p.s. I love your new pic. courtney
Kitty Kat
on 6/1/06 5:45 am - Richmond, VA
Oh thank ya! Kat
LadyDiane
on 6/1/06 5:36 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Kat, One of my friends is taking belly dancing through Hanover County at the rec center or something, and she said it's like really cheap and she has a blast. If you want I can get the info for you Also, were you ever able to gett the Achieve ones at Joe's or are you still ordering them online, I know we talked about that one day, but I don't remember if you were able to find them at a store around us. let me know cause I also am addicted to the Mocha Java ones! Have you tried the little whey vials yet, they are pretty good, I am into those lately, let me know if you want to try one, we can meet up! Glad everything is going well Diane
Kitty Kat
on 6/1/06 5:52 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Diane! This is GREAT to know. That is the point to get fitter but have lots of fun. Please do get me the info if you don't mind and have the time. I would appreciate that. About the AcheivOne's...I spoke with Dallas yesterday evening. Last week he met with his main buyer. He pushed them and she took the bait however, it's a long process she has to go through which she has to contact the maker of AcheivOnes and establish an account with them which means doing all the paperwork, getting approval and the green light to begin carrying them. Dallas says this could take several weeks but he HOPES it doesn't. He hopes it goes quickly. He's asked me to call him in another 2 weeks. Because I for one cannot wait that long I have begun ordering through Susan Maria's website bariatriceatingdotcom. I got my first case yesterday and am in with the Mocha Java myself! In fact, I will begin ordering 2 cases per payday! I've not tried to vials and would LOVE to. Let's do meet up! Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views