Oh yes! Please read! Suggestions

Kitty Kat
on 5/31/06 6:56 am - Richmond, VA
H-A-P-P-Y H-U-M-P D-A-Y! OMG I am totally going to take some kind of lessons. So this poses a serious question. Any suggestions????? PUUUUUWWWWEEEZZZZZ!!!!! I am having some happy moments for sure lately! 1) I WAS in size 16/14's in jeans/shorts and DRUM ROLL PLEASE...now I'm in almost ALL 12's and a few 14's! Yeah! Been booty shakin' like crazy! and yeah I look pretty dang hilarious! 2) I have upped my dang protein (thank Nat & others) and it's WORKING (like duh) 3) I am getting in ALL my vits and water EVERY DAY 4) I'm on the chase after a 5 & 1 year old and dang it's fun! 5) I am totally hooked on Mocha Java AcheivOnes as well! They are FABULOUS! I just got a case today and they are SOOOOO good! I've tried ALL the flavors and it's da best! Oh and best of all.... I also wanted to add that I am really excited over everyone's updated posting pics. The transformations are absolutely GORGEOUS/BEAUTIFUL and I for one want to say CONGRATS on your fabulous journeys thus far and I hope and pray for continued successful for everyone here. Have a great evening! Just lil ole Kitty Kat
Ernurse323
on 5/31/06 8:05 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I have some really kewl work out DVDs..they are Latin dancing, Boot camp stuff, and I think some sort of Lap dancing ..Shhhhhhhhhhhh..I have it hidden in a drawer !!! Never even opened them. Like being there and not being used are working...right !!! lol !!! Now I am gonna get them out and get to work !!!! You motivated me !!! I LOVE the Vanilla Nut AcheivOnes..except I drank 2 this morning and almost didn't make it to my desination dry...Almost had to grab one of the baby's diapers !!!! Dana
Kitty Kat
on 5/31/06 8:51 am - Richmond, VA
Oh really? Heck yeah do send me the titles of those bad boys cause that would be FUNNNNNNNN! Well, good! I tell you what though I saw some stuff Saturday night while out dancing and thought I'd LOVE to learn how to do that and I WILL. I am going to do some research and see what I can find out and will share! I like the Vanilla Nut ones so so but for some reason the Mocha Java's ROCK! Good grief! Yeah they do get ya going huh? Kat
Ernurse323
on 5/31/06 9:17 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Okay..I just did half of this dvd right now...can't get the rhythm for the rest. It is called Urban Street Heat..Dance fitness for beginners. ( beginners my a** !!!!) This one has alot of Hip Hop routines and really upbeat. It will just take me a while to get all the moves !!!! i will try to burn it and see if I can get a copy to you !!!! Hugs, Dana
Kitty Kat
on 5/31/06 9:56 am - Richmond, VA
Well, at this point I'm willing to try it that's for sure. Thanks! I would like that! Dana ! Kat
LB
on 5/31/06 10:29 am - Northern, VA
Hey, Dana! If you're able to burn them, let me know. I would love to have a copy and I'd be happy to send you plenty of burnable DVDs for your trouble. I've always wanted to do the "Stripper" work out. I've heard of clebs doing it and I guess it really works. Now, THAT has to be fun! Danka! LB
Ms Court
on 5/31/06 10:50 pm - Remington, VA
Okay if we are burning the stripping one I would love a copy also and am willing to pay for a copy. I would love to learn it also but am to shy to take a class. Courtney
Tam
on 5/31/06 8:29 am - Richmond, VA
I am partial to country line dancing and two stepping. Let me know if you are interested and want someone to join you. I can always find a good excuse to go dancing! Tammy
Kitty Kat
on 5/31/06 8:53 am - Richmond, VA
Hmmmm now I dig country music BIG TIME so that would be something. I never really got into it when it was popular cause I was kinda well chunky! Where do you go? I'm leaning towards giving it a chance! Kat
Ms Court
on 5/31/06 10:52 pm - Remington, VA
Well I took a belly dancing class this spring. After the conference and everyone talking about it, Kathie Kathie told me about one and I jumped on it. I had a blast. My parents did country line dancing and they taught a bunch to me and I really like those also, and the extra benefit is after you learn them you can go out to the bars and continue to use them. Another option would be to see if your local community college offers any dancing classes. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views