Last Charlottesville Meet & Greet

prissy25
on 5/31/06 2:57 am - Barboursville, VA
June 3rd @ 12:00 noon charlottesville Elrays meet all are welcome. But I think this will be the last one I do until Fall to much trouble trying to suit everyone those who want to get together we can still do so if you like there are a few who enjoy these, but until after summer I dont think Ill be doing another. Give me your feedback. Look forward to seeing those of you coming Sat. bring your pics to share if you like.
Tam
on 5/31/06 3:22 am - Richmond, VA
I understand that it is a lot to get people together. I have wanted to attend but my job comes first and I never know when I will have to work on a weekend or not. If I do not have a job then I could not come anyway! I do not think I can come this time but I continue to look for the dates and see if I can get my schedule arranged to come. If something changes between now and Sat then I will be there! I will let you know if I can come. Tammy
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/31/06 11:47 am - Staunton, VA
Melinda, I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it after all on Sat. My DXH is doing a wedding reception for a friend's daughter, and our employee can't work, so it looks like I will be watching the folks at our house. I'm really sorry to miss the event; I really look forward to them. Thanks for all your hard work. JoAnn
prissy25
on 5/31/06 11:52 am - Barboursville, VA
Joann sorry we will miss you Sat. hope all is well w/ you. See you later in the year take care.
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/31/06 3:38 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Melinda! Well, I guess it looks like I can't make it either....I kinda had to make a choice between paying bills and going...guess the paying bills have won out this time...I am going to have a big month anyway....Hopefully, next time though. Hugs Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views