Trish?????

Teresa Isphording
on 5/31/06 2:22 am - Knotts Island, NC
I have been MIA for a while now. Trying to get use to being back at work and taking care of baby girl. Who by the way turned 2 months old last Monday and is growing too fast... Anyway, I've been thinking about Trish. Does any one know how she is doing. Has she had her baby yet? If any one talks to her please let her know that I'm thinking about her. Hugs Teresa
Tam
on 5/31/06 3:19 am - Richmond, VA
Teresa, I was just thinking about her today. I have not heard anything but continue to pray for her and the baby. I am anxious to hear as well! Tammy
WendyNVA
on 6/1/06 10:15 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey lil new mama! I got a reply from Trish today.. She is doing well, and the baby is a GIRL. I'll either update more with some stats, after I check if its ok with her, or she will hopefully feel up to posting them herself =) Wendy
Teresa Isphording
on 6/2/06 3:01 am - Knotts Island, NC
WOO HOO!!!! Sarah will have a little playmate now! Our baby girls are only 2 months apart. Thank you for letting us know. I can't wait to hear about her baby girl. I know she was so excited to be able to hold her little one in her arms. I can't even begin to put into words how happy and in love I was when I held Sarah for the first time. I am so happy for her! Hugs Teresa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views