Boogie & Splash, what'cha wearing?

Sharon Q.
on 5/30/06 4:43 am - Fredericksburg, VA
How bout one of those "carribean looking" sarongs. I got a few of those in Mexico last Dec, and since they are from the carribean I figure that would work. Not sure what I'll wear under though. I also have some fun dresses that would work. Anybody size 10 or 8 may stop and shop in my closet on the way down. LOL Of course we may have to pull the whole thing apart to find anything, as Jen found out last weekend. It's fun anyways. Can't wait for the conference now. XOOXOXOXOO Sharon
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 5:35 am - Remington, VA
Sarongs, dresses, so much to chose from. Courtney
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/30/06 6:07 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Courtney! I've got a light blue halter dress with yellow flowers on it that I'm thinking about wearing. I don't know if it's the right thing, but that's my plan for now! JoAnn
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 6:54 am - Remington, VA
Halter dress, hum another good idea. Courtney
cantweightanymore
on 5/30/06 11:10 pm - Stafford, VA
O.K., so at the risk of sounding like I'm inviting myself to a party..... I'm new to the VA board, having just moved here from San Diego, and I'm just wondering if you folks are chatting about a private party, or if it's a conference open to other attendees. Please don't be afraid to tell me it's private--I can take it. LOL! But if it's a conference-type thing, I would like to get the info. Anyone willing to provide it? You all sound like a fun group, and it sounds like it's going to be a fun get-together! --Cantweightanymore
Ms Court
on 5/31/06 12:21 am - Remington, VA
Hey this is not a private party. Open conference and we would love to have you. A couple of posts up from this one is one from David. Check there and reply/email him and he can forward the info to you. Courtney
kabarron1
on 5/31/06 3:11 am - Hopewell, VA
Courtney, In keeping with the "theme" of the evening, I guess I'll have to break down and buy my first cheesy island type button down with wife beater or white t-shirt under. Shorts and sandles as well. I just hope I'm able to get some symbolence (sp?) of a tan by then!!! I did end up deciding against the Grass skirt though. Was afraid I might show up and someone else have the same outfit on!! Keith
Ms Court
on 5/31/06 4:32 am - Remington, VA
Sounds like the great outfit. I agree with the grass skirt though. I am like you with the tan thing, I really have to work on mine too. Courtney
Sharon Q.
on 5/31/06 7:21 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Just do what everybody else does Keith, hit the tanning bed. It's fast and looks great!! If you start going tomorrow you'll be the tannest guy there!! XOXOOXOXO Sharon
kabarron1
on 5/31/06 10:33 pm - Hopewell, VA
or I can just buy some lotion and show up orange in appearance!!!! Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views