A new pix for a new wieght

Ms Court
on 5/30/06 1:46 am - Remington, VA
I heard both the 2nd & the 3rd so you may want to clarify with David. Glad you had fun at the movies. Courtney
Bigdanva70
on 5/30/06 1:57 am - Radford, VA
I shoot him an email ... hopefully everything will work out OK
Ernurse323
on 5/30/06 1:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Wow...I haven't read your profile yet..( gonna do that now) but you are a very attractive guy !!! You should be proud of yourself !!! That is alota weight to lose !!!! Monday was a good day to play in the sun. I went tubing for the first time in my life in the ocean. It was a big step for me to do that being that I am terrified of sharks !!!! Congrats !!!!! Dana
Bigdanva70
on 5/30/06 1:34 am - Radford, VA
WOW thank you, to hear that from someone who looks like you is a huge ego booster
Bigdanva70
on 5/30/06 1:42 am - Radford, VA
So Courtney did you do anything esle fun and exciting this weekend. I got to spend 6 hours in the ER with my Dad. He got an infection on his leg from a cut he got from a motorcycle I was looking at buy. He wanted to sit on it and when he tred to get off the bike he pushed it forward and it moved the kickstand forward and down come the bike. He is ok, he is on meds. But other then that I missed working out yesterday becoase the Gym was closed
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 1:47 am - Remington, VA
I pretty much had a lazy weekend. I sat at the pool on Saturday & Monday, Sunday worked my part time job and then a cookout with my family. That is about it. Courtney
Bigdanva70
on 5/30/06 1:53 am - Radford, VA
Sounds like fun, Cook out with the family . I did that on Saturday. good stuff ... the dog got half of my hambuger. just too big. You know what I do not have a pool down here. I hate that.... We have the river but the river is just not the same thing as a nice clean pool
Bigdanva70
on 5/30/06 2:02 am - Radford, VA
You had to work on Sunday Yuck.... Where do you work?
Bigdanva70
on 5/30/06 1:48 am - Radford, VA
Tubing in the ocean WOW I heard of that on a river or lake but the OCEAN how is that done??? We have a big river here in Radford that all the college kids ride down, looks like fun but do not think there are any sharks in the river
Sporty Jill
on 5/30/06 4:53 am - Norfolk, VA
Ok, you are braver than I am. No tubing in the ocean for me. I went on the lake instead (terrified of sharks - hehehe). But, had a GREAT time tubing. We really need to get together for some fun in da sun! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views