A new pix for a new wieght

Bigdanva70
on 5/29/06 11:35 pm - Radford, VA
I put a new pix in my profile after I wighted myself at the hospital. I am down to 392. Total lost of 234 pounds. I have another 92 pounds before I hit the offical goal. But I hope to get down to 275. Had a good weekend. worked alot in the garage. Plus I layed out in the sun on Monday working on a tan.
Kitty Kat
on 5/30/06 12:35 am - Richmond, VA
Daniel, You are looking marvelous! Congratulations on your weight loss and continued success. Keep up the great work. Take care, Kat
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 12:57 am - Remington, VA
Dan, your new pic looks great. I tried to work on my tan this weekend also unfortunately it turned into my burn. Courtney
Ernurse323
on 5/30/06 1:27 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Courtney...I hear ya on the burn. I used sunblock 50 on my kids and they are right crispy !!! One is home from school today because she aches so bad. Hope ya feel better !!! Dana
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 1:43 am - Remington, VA
Yeah I am a little tender but survivable. Hope your daughter feels better soon. courtney
Sporty Jill
on 5/30/06 4:47 am - Norfolk, VA
I used SPF 45, waterproof every HOUR and still look like a piece of bacon. I wanted to stay home today, but couldn't. Jill
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 5:30 am - Remington, VA
Ugg now I am starting to itch. Courtney
Bigdanva70
on 5/30/06 1:11 am - Radford, VA
Thank you for the kind words, sorry to hear about the burn, I only stayed out for about 45 minutes no burn but I am trying to get rid of a white circle where a temp tatto was. I got it down in WDW the same day I layed out and got a great tan down there. but now the temp tatto is gone and all I have left is a stupid white spot on my arm. I hope th be going to the Richmond event, I have to wait until I get paid on the 1st ..stupid State job you only get paid on the 1st and 16th of the month. Dan
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 1:20 am - Remington, VA
Yeah I have one of those stupid state jobs also. Maybe you should talk to David about arragnements for your registration so that it doesn't end up late. Courtney
Bigdanva70
on 5/30/06 1:31 am - Radford, VA
When is the deadline ...I thought it was June 3rd is the right. I went and saw Xmen III pretty good. kind of sad though. I was very comfortable in the seat. Had to go by myself but that was OK.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views