LEILANI????????????????

Sharon Q.
on 5/30/06 11:29 am - Fredericksburg, VA
SO SORRY, COULDN'T WAIT EVEN ONE MORE MINUTE CUZ I WANNA BE FIRST THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Plus I never get up early enough to be first for anything on here so I have to cheat!!!!!!!* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! CHA CHA CHA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! CHA CHA CHA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEILANI!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! CHA CHA CHA!!! HAVE A SUPER WONDERFUL DAY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Sharon
Christine Hood
on 5/30/06 12:06 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Sharon! Read my reply to one of the earlier posts...I beat ya to it by a couple of hours! Sorry girl!! Happy Birthday again Lei Lei!! Christine
Sharon Q.
on 5/30/06 8:59 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! SO NOT FAIR MAN!! XOXOOXOOXO Luv Ya Anyways PRINCESS!!! Sharon
WendyNVA
on 5/30/06 9:30 pm - Va Beach, VA
Happy Birthday Lei, I love ya woman, you're like a sister to me, hope you realize that! Wendy
Sporty Jill
on 5/30/06 9:33 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey, I LOVE this picture of you. Looks GREAT! Now I can recognize you. (I couldn't with the last picture - hehehehe). Jill
(deactivated member)
on 5/31/06 10:20 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. That "lil blue crying icon" on your post looks a whole lot like ME yesterday, as Im counting the [cough]...laugh lines around my eyes. Thanks for the birthday wishes, sweet lady!! I also got your email (sorry, I spent most of yesterday out and about) ...but I did reply to it this morning. If you don't get it, hollar back, okay? Cox.net tends to be a hit and miss with my mail. ...as far as the text messages? [sigh]...I'm so OLD SCHOOL and when I can't hit "1" for voice mail and hear a voice, I just assume nothing is there. Well, imagine my surprise when I checked it this morning and found 3 messages, one that was 5 weeks old. Oooopsie? Love - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views