What to bring?!

cheryl_jagow
on 5/30/06 11:26 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Hey girl, I think everyone has pretty much covered what to bring. I brought a lot of stuff and didn't even use it. But anyways, what I used at home was baby bowls and spoons and forks, just for a few weeks. They came in a set like 10 or 15 bowls and forks and spoons and sippy cups, I didnt use the sippy cups, but I used the bowls, they are good portion control devises! I got the set I think at k-mart..... I will be there Saturday during the morning!
Christine Hood
on 5/30/06 12:02 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I got some baby spoons and forks, etc., not bowls. I figured I'll use my coffee cups as bowls. I may go to Kmart though and try to get some little bowls. Anyway, see you Saturday morning! Christine
~ Julie ~
on 5/30/06 11:45 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
I brought a whole backpack worth of stuff, but only ended up using a change of clothes and baby wipes. The baby wipes go a LONG way to making you feel a little bit more refreshed when you can't necessarily wash. I also was out of the hospital gown as soon as I could be rid of it, I hated the material. I wore an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts. That helped a lot too to help me feel more normal. I also took a book and they had movies and stuff, but the only thing I really enjoyed was the internet in the room, though I didn't use even that very much. Make SURE you drink as much water as you can, all the way up to the minute they tell you that you have to stop. There's going to be about 24-36 hours there when you can't have ANYTHING to drink, and that's ALL you're going to want. I think that first sip of cold water was just about as good as the pain medication for me. Good luck! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views