IMPORTANT BOOGIE UPDATE!!!

David@Goal
on 5/30/06 6:33 am - VA
Hey Gang! Jeesh - the warm weather sets in and all our brains go to mush! I have been swamped today with phone calls & e-mails - seems everyone wants to come and they just thought about sending in their registrations with the deadline looming just days away!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Deadline extended until FRIDAY - JUNE 9, 2006!!! Oh- and if you have not sent in your pics - just bring them with you to the event to share your success with everyone Again- If you still need a form - e-mail David or Natalie: [email protected] OR [email protected] David ps: How low can YOU go?
cappymoon
on 5/30/06 6:49 am - Northern, VA
Darn it!! I was hoping to get my pics in on time, but my computer crashed, and I have yet to figure out how to get them from the old hard drive. Is it too late if I find them tonight?? Thanks!! Dianna
David@Goal
on 5/30/06 6:55 am - VA
Dianna - depends on how many ppl actually come through with them. I think spring fever has slowed us all down. I simply do not have enough pictures to do anything with at this time. And extending the deadline to two weeks before the event date doesn't allow me the time to do much with them. I hope ppl will still bring them to share their success, but I can't promise I will do anything special with them at this point. It's cool- it makes the video presentation a special part of the winter conference - and let me tell you now- I am VERY excited about what I have planned for January 2007!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/06 8:07 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
HEY DAVID .. Is the Water Warm ? Jeeesh is right ... Man .. now I really got to go get a new suit !!!
Kathy & Rich
on 5/30/06 8:17 am - Fairfax, VA
The check is in the mail. Errr... the check will be in the mail. Ummm, the check will be in the mail once I write it. Uh oh, the dog ate my check... Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views