Crunch Time .. Boggie And Splash

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 9:21 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
** By now you have seen a couple of reminders from both David and myself . I continue to get emails asking me .. " What is this Boogie and Splash " So I am posting it all again . Remember .. we are down to crunch time with registrations . I would hate for you to miss this event .. The Event of the Summer ... Details are below: for a registration form, e-mail David Becker at [email protected], or Natalie Carden at [email protected] See everyone June 23 in Richmond! Boogie & Splash! Itinerary FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2006 Sweet Virginia Breeze Event 7-8 PM - Hor D'oerves/Cash Bar - Mezzanine 8-11 PM - Caribbean Themed Evening 11 PM - 2 AM- Hospitality Suite Hours SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2006 9 AM - 12:30 PM - WLS EXPO & Round Tables 1 - 4 PM - "River City Revealed" Guided Richmond Tours (Box Lunches Served on Motor coaches) 6 - 10 PM - Boogie & Splash Pool Party Cookout / Cash Bar 10 PM - 2 AM - WLS Friends PJ Party - (Hospitality Ste.) SUNDAY, JUNE 25, 2006 10 AM - 12 PM: "Aloha!" Breakfast Speakers To Be Determined
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 10:27 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Natalie, hope you had a good weekend, I thought of you - often!! This sounds fun, and we're looking forward to it. It sounds like it is all casual dress, right! Thanks again to you and David for doing this Natalie. love donna
H. MC
on 5/29/06 11:17 pm - Arlington, VA
I really wish I could come to this it sound like fun and this would be the first year in 10 years I wouldn't mind being seen in a bathing suit. But alas I can't have to be doing the Mommy thing in PA riding the real Thomas the Tank engine. I would rather be with you guys shaking my disappearing booty
David@Goal
on 5/30/06 6:27 am - VA
OMG!! That is the best- we'll miss you - but you will lLOVE Thomas! I did that when my son was three!! Toot! Toot! David
Sporty Jill
on 5/30/06 2:15 am - Norfolk, VA
I never got the registration form ............. Jill
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/06 5:35 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Email me again . [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views