Goooooooooooood MORNING, friends!!

Sporty Jill
on 5/29/06 9:46 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey There.......Morning! Well, sounds like I missed all of the fun. Ok, I had a blast at Lake Gaston. Got burnt, went tubing, and just had an awesome time. But, glad to hear that you guys had a blast! Next time, I'll get with ya'll. Nat - congrats! Christine - Good luck! Everyone else - have a GREAT week! Jill 263/175 (still holding!)/145
Sharon Q.
on 5/29/06 10:53 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Oh and one more thing I forgot to post..............I was so busy being upset with you!!! LOL Did I actually talk to you guys on Saturday night? Jen said I talked to you and her and maybe Nat.......................I said..............NO WAY MAN, I was not that drunk that I wouldn't remember the convo!!!! Also I had set my phone on the bar and told all my really obnoxious friends to expect a call from VA Beach at around 10!! I'm thinking they were having some fun with ya'll!!!!! Hee Hee!!!! LMAO!!!! Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/06 12:19 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Good morning Lei! Sounds like you had a great weekend! You always put so much into your weekends. What did we do - saw a couple of movies, and worked in the yard. Yippee!! Lei, please tell me that I didn't read in one of your posts that you might not go to the June conference? tell me my old tired eyes misread that!! You have got to go. Do I need to talk to Wendy and convince her!! What do I need to do?? I want you - and her - there! Okay, so that's settled. Oh, and love the new picture. Who is that dude?? Probably someone real famous and I just don't recognize him/her? I'm out of it sometimes. I know I've seen him around somewhere -- love to you! donna
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 1:56 am - Remington, VA
Sounds like you had a wonderful wekend. Mine was pretty tame. Spent some down time at the pool. Apologizing before hand for following comments. EXCUSE ME!!!! NOT COMING TO THE CONFERENCE. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT IS ACCEPTABLE. WHAT CAN BE DONE TO CHANGE THIS AROUND? Courtney
Teresa Isphording
on 5/30/06 2:21 am - Knotts Island, NC
Hey Lei, Sounds like you had a really good weekend. I can't believe I missed you at the Strawberry Festival Sunday but then again there must have been a million people there. My sister and her boyfriend came up for the weekend to see the baby and we spent a few hours at the festival Sunday afternoon. Would have stayed longer but we had baby girl with us and it was just to hot out in that sun for her. Also, I wanted to wish you a very wonderful and Happy Birthday! I think I'm a day early but didn't want to take the chance of missing it! Love & Hugs Teresa
Ernurse323
on 5/30/06 3:13 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Wow..nice new picture !!! hehehehehe Looks like she needs to pluck and wax...LMAO !!!!! I bet Sinbad was awesome. This was a great Memorial Day weekend. Did your husband get back yet? Smoooches Dana
Christine Hood
on 5/30/06 10:14 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Lei, My mom, I think, is going to end up staying with me. A couple of ladies from my church have offered to take me to and from the hospital and I believe she will be held hostage. As far as updates...hmmm...my mom is not good with the computer soooo....I will be giving her your cell # and hopefully she will use it. I will probably just have her call from mine so that she doesn't get the charge on her cell which is actually her work cell. Otherwise, I believe Dana and Cheryl said they would be visiting so maybe, if they make it, they will be so kind as to update everyone. I can't believe I am down to only a couple more days (tomorrow is my last day at work). I am excited and getting VERY nervous. Anyway, Happy Paul's back day and Happy early birthday...I am going in to work early and with my mom coming in tomorrow night, not sure how much computer time I will get in! Hope you have a great one! Love ya! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views