Big WOW Moment ..

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 10:12 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
WOW moments for me have become few and far between .. 2 years out .. at goal .. not much to wow about .. but guess what .... My daughter invited me and Alan over to her father in laws .. first so she could meet him and then to socialize for a while . Now understand that it has been 2 years since I have seen any of these people .. I walk up into the yard .. I look at everyone.. I throw up my hand to wave .. said : Hey everyone .. how are you > they looked at me like I was a freaking alien .. Amy said to Walker .. her step dad .. Walker .. that is mom .. My mother .. he said No freaking way .. Natalie ???? Then Rudy .. her brother in law . .get's up out of his chair walks over .. Looks me from head to toe and says .. Good God Almighty .. what did you do with her .. He told me about 100 times how Hot I looked and could not believe it was me .. said I played bad joke on him and that I should have warned him .. LOL ... Walker .. Amy's FIL .. kept looking at me .. and then got up .. Hugged me with tears in his eyes and said .. I cannot believe that this is you .. OMG .. he then took me over to his antique corvet .. and let me sit in it .. Amy said .. MOM he never let's anyone sit in that thing... So there is my wow moment .. it sure felt good .. Alan standing there and seeing all of this . .He said to me .. Tinkerbell .. you really did good girl .. that made me feel like a million bucks !!!
Susan E.
on 5/29/06 10:36 am - Purcellville, VA
Awww, thats a great story, and you did do good. Infact girl you did awsome. You look great. Cheers to many more moments like that. Susan
Linda Y.
on 5/29/06 10:46 am - Portsmouth, VA
Wow, that made your day, I'm sure...what a great feeling that must have been! You deserve all the compliments you get. Anastasia
Ernurse323
on 5/29/06 11:19 am - Virginia Beach, VA
You go Nat !!!! You must have been on cloud nine !!! What a great Memorial Day weekend for you !!! I am VERY happy for you !! You deserved EVERY bit of it !!!! Big Hugs, Dana
Christine Hood
on 5/29/06 11:34 am - Fort Eustis, VA
That's awesome Tink! The Surgiversary Celebration keeps getting better and better! You look great! Christine
Jen_G
on 5/29/06 12:41 pm - in, VA
Did I tell you before he seems like a keeper...I sure hope so cause he is! Congratulations on all your progress and how great you are doing! I'm so happy you are my friend. Jen
Shanana
on 5/29/06 8:27 pm - Altavista, VA
Bet that made you feel great. It should cause you have done a great job at it. Gives me inspiration. Have not lost weight for about 2 weeks. Upping the water and protein to boost it again. Back to exercise too. Had a callous cut out my foot last week that has finally healed. Isnt is great to see people you havent seen for a long time? They can see the was we were meant to be all along. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 8:28 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOVE love love - your "WOW" moment!!! ....not only do you get the KUDOS so richly deserved, but it gives inspiration to those still fighting the long hard battle for approval, or maybe they're still newly post op and miserable, or midway in their journey but stuck in a plateau and let's not forget those at goal, fighting a $(%&)#$&#^%)$#^ 10 to 15 pound bounce back, like ME! Congrats again on all the wonderful things coming your way -- it's richly deserved! Love - Lei
Sporty Jill
on 5/29/06 9:53 pm - Norfolk, VA
Nat- That's GREAT! I know that you could have BURST inside. You have worked SO hard to get where you are, and not only are you an inspiration to everyone by being proud of us and our accomplishments, but we are also proud of you and what you have become. Keep up the great work! Jill 263/175 (and holding tightly)/145
H. MC
on 5/29/06 11:21 pm - Arlington, VA
oh Tink you have me in tears, that is so sweet. GO Alan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views