Jon Dennis Update!

*~Tigger~ *
on 5/29/06 5:45 am - Staunton, VA
Here's the latest on Jill's (Jellybean's) husband, Jon. Yesterday, as he and some friends were riding their Harleys, his motor blew up. When he was trying to get it loaded into a trailer, the ramps gave out and the bike fell down on top of him. His bike was totalled, but worse than that, the bone in his elbow broke off and was embedded into his tricep! Jill flew out of Richmond at 6 this morning to fly to Des Moines, Iowa. They operated on Jon earlier today, and he is currently in recovery. Hopefully, he will be released from the hospital tomorrow, and they will head home. They hope to be home on Thursday. He will have to follow up with a local ortho in about 10 days. Unfortunately, they will have to operate again in 6-10 months in order to remove the wiring that they installed today. Please keep Jon, Jill, and their family in your prayers during this difficult time. You can send your well-wishes to the following link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=D1139686265 Thanks! JoAnn
Kathy & Rich
on 5/29/06 6:46 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks for the update, JoAnn! Was waiting to hear. Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/29/06 8:31 am - Danville, VA
Thanks for the update, Sweetie...Us Mother Cluckers have got to stick together! Please if you talk to them again, please tell them they are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 5/29/06 9:29 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks for the update! My prayers are with them! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 9:40 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just posted to the page . If you hear from here again .. please tell her my thoughts and prayers are with them both .. Love ya Joann .. Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 8:37 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - I had to do some cutting in line to get to Jill's post to understand your update. That's terrible news, er, I mean, it's great news (your update) but what happened (initially) is terrible. Poor Jon and Jill -- we were just talking, this past Saturday, about the Bike Festival he was at and how much she hated not being there, what a terrible way for her to make an appearance. I'm just thankful that Jon is going to be okay - he's such a wonderful man and it's obvious that he and Jill love each other deep to the inner core, what a beautiful couple. Thanks for the update MzTigger, now what about YOU? How are you doing? hmmm? Have you gotten the neck brace off yet? Hugs - Lei
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/30/06 1:17 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Lei! I'm doing okay. I get to take the brace off for a couple hours at a time, but it really feels better when I have it on! I guess I've grown dependent on it. The drugs are still good, though! Thanks for asking! WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT YOUR NOT BEING AT THE CONFERENCE IN JUNE? That is just absolutely friggen' unacceptable! Just because Paul will be underwater doesn't mean that you can't be there. I'll need another single gal to hang with, you know! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views