Prayers Please

jilldennis
on 5/28/06 9:43 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi All I just got word about 2 hours ago that my husband Jon dropped his motorcycle outside of Des Moines Iowa and broke his arm in three places and they are worried about nerve damage. He is having surgery either this evening or in the morning. I am still in Richmond at my girlfriend's house...so TJ (my 11 year old) will be staying with her and I will be flying out on the first flight at 6am tomorrow morning....to make a long story short. Please pray that my PapaBear's surgery will go through safely...and we will get home safely. We have a truck rented and I will be driving him and the motorcycle back home....either Monday evening or Tuesday morning. Thanks! Hugs Jill PS - Jon has a profile on here too...I'm not sure at the moment what his link is but his name is Jon Dennis.
Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 9:51 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck Jill! My prayers are with you and your hubby. I wish you the a safe journey and a speedy recovery for him. Hugs, Christine
cappymoon
on 5/28/06 9:59 am - Northern, VA
You have all the prayers you need sweetie....Please tell Jon I am thinking about him. I am hopeful that all goes well with his surgery....update us as soon as you can please, or have someone update...... Sending an or two your way..... Dianna
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/28/06 10:40 am - Danville, VA
Oh Honey, I am sooooo sorry...Jon is definately in my thoughts and prayers...If there is anything I can do, Please let me know....Please give Jon a big kiss and a hug for me when you get there. You two just can't stay out of trouble, can you...hehe. First we get threatened with a 16 year old kid with a knife yesterday and now this. If there is anything at all I can do, all you have to do is ask. I love you, Jon and TJ....you guys are a part of my family. Hugs, thoughts and prayers, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 5/28/06 11:20 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Godbless and Godspeed! Lois
dreana1974
on 5/28/06 11:29 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
My prayers are with you and your husband. Hope all goes well for you. hugs, Andrea
wanda
on 5/28/06 11:36 am
Jill, So sorry to hear about Jon. I am keeping your entire family in my prayers. Please let us know how the surgery goes. Big hugs, Wanda
Ernurse323
on 5/28/06 12:25 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
You have my prayers. Be careful on the trip and hang in there Jill !!! Hugs, Dana
Kathy & Rich
on 5/28/06 9:06 pm - Fairfax, VA
Jill, Prayers and lots of positive thoughts are headed yours and Jon's way. Hugs, Kathy
Shanana
on 5/28/06 10:03 pm - Altavista, VA
Prayers for you and Jon. Traveling mercies and wisdom for the surgeons and healing for Jon. Please let us know how he is. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views