Night Fever Photos

Christine Hood
on 5/29/06 9:37 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Free drinks are never wasted time! Plus it's good that he has your number and you don't have his...removes the possibility of drunk dialing, LOL! Guess you'll have to come back down and meet up with him...yeah!!! Christine
Sporty Jill
on 5/29/06 7:59 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey Girl.......... Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Too bad I missed it. Oh well, next time. Jill
Christine Hood
on 5/29/06 9:39 am - Fort Eustis, VA
You'd better come next time missy! We will come and drag you if you don't come willingly!! Missed ya! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 9:05 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Good grief, who stole my stuffed Teddy-Bear??????? I look absolutely LIVID in this photo, huh? http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/cleggiero/Night%20Fever%20052706/ChristineLeiKeith. jpg Im so glad we were able to do lunch on Friday and dancing on Saturday - it's your last "big" weekend for awhile, so I think it's wonderful that I got to be a part of it. LOL, and ya' KNOW "MotherHenLei" WILL ride your butt about everything, right? It's what us MommaCluckers do best. Hey? Did I ever mention that I went OVER a year before I had my first alky'hawlic beverage? :::::setting her timer - 368 days and counting::::: By the way, do you EVER take a bad picture? Im always amazed at just how gorgeous you are, between the flawless complection [grumble grumble]...the tiny lil button nose [more grumbling]...and the curly locks, you're a picture of perfection (and Im jealous). Hugs - Lei Psssst...OH, and uh, girlfriend? You do NOT have to post every photo you take, ya know? The really yucky ones (read as the ones that make me look pissed) you can leave OUT, brat! I took 60 photos and only posted 35 - the delete button is a 'wunnerful thing.
Christine Hood
on 5/30/06 10:59 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Sorry bout the pic! I thought you said that I was to post EVERY photo...sowwwyy! This weekend was fun! Feel free to ride away...I am planning to be a good girl! Did you say a year for the drink? Uh, ok. That's my plan...I am hoping to lose most of my weight before I drink but we keep going to bars....uh, I have an idea...how 'bout no one drin****il I hit a year! o****idding!! Anyhoo, I take plenty o bad pictures! It's funny because all of the things that you point out as things that look good, I hate! Complexion...can you say Bare Essecentuals! I love it and it really hides so much...there! secret is out! Tiny nose???? Get glasses Alice! My nose is FAR from tiny...wi**** was pointier. Curly locks...frizz ball! Anyway, thanks for the compliments (I'm still working on that part) I hope that one day I see what you see... Pssst Oh, and I don't have as many pics posted as you do! Hugs! Christine
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 12:21 am - Remington, VA
Christine, glad to hear you all had a good time. Wanted to letyou know that your new pic looks hot. Courtney
Christine Hood
on 5/30/06 11:00 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Court! We sure did have an awesome time! Glad you like the new pic! Everyone was changing their pics and I was feeling left out sooooo..... Hopefully you can join us one of these times soon! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views