Night Fever Photos

Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 10:37 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Oh man Dianna! I wish I had known! Well, at least now you know...the offer is always open! Like I said, I don't have any furniture in the room but I have an air mattress and lights...sounds like luxury to me! lol
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/28/06 10:33 am - Danville, VA
Hi Christine...Sure wish I could have been there last night but we had a full day at Busch Gardens!!!! We didn't leave BG until after 8Pm and had a full 4 hour drive back home...we also had to stop for dinner....needless to say we didn't do much today except take naps....I felt like a little kid for the first time in such a long time....before the surgery, of course I wouldn't attempt to get on a ride for fear of not fitting...GF, I didn't have a worry in the world...We had a blast! It was soooo good to see Tink, Jill, Lei and Wendy...Looks like you had fun but I sure wish I had of been there!!!! Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 10:41 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Bets! 4 hours!! jeezsh...you really need to move closer to civilization (at least near one of us on the board...not sure how civilized any of us are but...anyway). I was planning to try to make it to BG but being my last weekend before surgery I have tons to do and my arthritis is flaring a bit as I can't take my meds and I figured walking all day would only make things worse...we missed ya last nite. Maybe you can make it next time...I can't wait to meet Romeo. Hugs Christine
Ernurse323
on 5/28/06 12:30 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
"Party Princess Christine !!!" You guys looked like you had a blast !!! All smiles and good times !!! (Thats what ended up getting me my last baby..hehehehe) The days are getting closer for you !!! More good times ahead girl !!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 12:39 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
It was fun! Lei did her usual drag everyone out on the dance floor because if Lei's there e'ry body BETTER dance and have fun!! LOL Gotta love her! Cheryl and I, of course, were doing everything possible to avoid dancing. We were acting up though...I do believe there are some photos of 2 big booties in thongs...hopefully they won't get posted (HINT! HINT! to whomever has the camera containing those photos, LOL). Wish you were there. As far as the baby-makin goes, that would require a man and I don't have one and DARN, sweaty armpit guy was not there...my night was ruined! NOT!! Anyway, I am excited, nervous, anxious, etc. It's the final countdown! WOO HOO!! The day I have been waiting for is less than a week away! WOWEE!! Christine
Chyanne2u
on 5/28/06 11:08 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Christine, Sure does look like everyone had a blast. Guess this was another get together I miss out on. I spent half of my Sat. out with my youngest daughter Jennifer and the other half out with my husband. I definitely got my walking in for the day. When I see pictures of all the get togethers I wish I had been there too. I guess once I become a "LOSER" I will feel better about myself and just may surprise everyone and show up at one of these gatherings. Love you girl Kathy
Christine Hood
on 5/29/06 12:27 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Kathy! Wish you had come! You sure don't need to wait until you are a loser to join us...I haven't "crossed over" yet but I have a blast anyway! Everyone is so nice and friendly and really cares about each other. So, we expect to see you at the next gathering! Love ya! Christine
Jen_G
on 5/28/06 11:29 pm - in, VA
Hi there! Had so much fun meeting you and some of the rest of VA Beach crowd I hadn't met yet! It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I made the trip down. If you guys go back sometime you'll have to get Jims phone number for me (You know the really hot bartender who might be worth making the trip for again ) I'll be thinking about you Friday! Jen
Christine Hood
on 5/29/06 12:29 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Oh man Jen! All that time with Jim and you didn't get his number! Come on girl! It was definitely fun and I'm glad I got to meet ya! I am excited for Friday...thanks for the well wishes. Christine
Jen_G
on 5/29/06 4:59 am - in, VA
LOL...he asked for mine, I passed him my card then forgot to get his too, oh well...was not time wasted, I was drinking for free over there! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views