Night Fever Photos

Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 6:43 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hope I did this right...These should be the pics from Saturday night! ENJOY!! We sure did! Christine http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/cleggiero/Night%20Fever%20052706/
Pat F.
on 5/28/06 6:54 am - Richmond, VA
You must of done them correctly cause they are good pics. Looks like all of you had a nice time. Your pic is beautiful. Have a nice weekend and summer.
Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 7:30 am - Fort Eustis, VA
thanks kat's mom...i even managed to change my profile photo...i'm gettin good at this thing!
cheryl_jagow
on 5/28/06 7:59 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Had fun fun! Hes hot hot hot!!!!!
Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 8:08 am - Fort Eustis, VA
ok cheryl, enough sweaty armpit guy jokes!! glad he wasn't there! christine
Ernurse323
on 5/28/06 12:35 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Ok...but you have seen him in a club and THEN at the Vitamine Shop...must be destiny !!!! Smooooches, Dana
Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 12:42 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
That is soooooooo mean!!! If that's my destiny, I will stay alone and childless forever! I will be THE OLD MAID!!! Back atcha!
cappymoon
on 5/28/06 10:04 am - Northern, VA
Great pics!! Sorry I missed it..... Theres always next time, right?? Dianna
Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 10:08 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I wish you had come Dianna!! There is ALWAYS a next time...I'm always here...feel free to crash on my couch or air mattress any time!! I have a second bedroom...problem is it's empty...lol The summer hasn't even begun yet! Christine
cappymoon
on 5/28/06 10:27 am - Northern, VA
DARN IT!! That piece of info may have pushed me over the edge and I would have been there.....that was my problem, where I would stay!! Ok, so now I know, I will remember that for the next time.... (Of course I had nothing to wear either, but I would have improvised :LOL) Thanks for the offer! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views