Me Quiet?

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 8:47 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. Hello Shele ~ ::::: long laborious sigh - complete with a hand to da' forhead ::::: Yah, I get accused of being QUIET and SHY, a lot - heck, all the time even, I keep hoping one day, to break outta' my shell. What?? WHAT??? It's true, it's true! It's perfectly normal to be nervous right before our (any) surgery. It's that built in "caution" mechanism that we were all born with. You're going to be FINE and you have to believe in yourself, your months of research, your choice of doctors and ultimately your decision. Soon, you'll be updating us, telling us it went just fine and how happy you are to be on this path to your new life. The week before my surgery I was on a natural high, almost a euphoric state of mind. I couldn't believe I was getting that "second" chance ...to LIVE life again!!!! I wish you all the success and happiness that comes with being healthier and thinner. Yep, there can be challenges along the way, but no worse then sitting on the sidelines - confined by our overweight shells. This is your second chance to live life again, better then a lottery even, and you've more then EARNED that right for health and happiness, grab it! Hugs - Lei
Michele R.
on 5/30/06 9:33 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks so much Lei! You will be so excited to know I am currently doing my BOWEL PREP! PHEW! I been on off on off. This is crazy but cleansing! LOL Your words are so sweet to hear. I am really doing well right now AMEN! I am about to put my patch on behind my ear that is a pre op script for nausia and help me sleep tonight then I am going to pack my bag. I gotta bring my kids to my Dad's @ 5:45am so he can take my dd for the day and bring my son to school. See you all on the flip side. MANY HUGS N MUCH LOVE.... Shele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views