staples club meeting on the 5th

dreana1974
on 5/28/06 8:47 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hello everyone, I am going to the staples club meeting on the 5th. Will anyone be there? I can't wait to meet some people around here. I am three weeks out and doing pretty good. I have lost 34 lbs as of today. My daughter made me put a new pic up she said I look nothing like my old pic that was on here. I hope to meet some of you on the 5th. Hugs, Andrea
Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 9:54 am - Fort Eustis, VA
you're daughter's right! i had to look at your profile to remember who you were !! you look awesome and only 3 weeks out!! wowee!! hugs, christine
dreana1974
on 5/28/06 10:50 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey Christine! Thanks for the compliments. I see you have a new pic up as well,looks great! Hugs, Andrea
Christine Hood
on 5/28/06 11:24 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Still pre-op ****il Friday) but everyone else was putting new pics up and I was feeling left out, LOL! Hugs Christine
cappymoon
on 5/28/06 10:02 am - Northern, VA
Hi Andrea My sister and I should be there....and there should be a few others as well, and I am sure they will speak up And I am with Christine, I had to look at your profile to see who you were!! You are looking great girl, keep up the great work!! See you there!! Dianna
dreana1974
on 5/28/06 10:55 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Thanks Dianna! I look forward to seeing you there. I am dragging my hubby along for some extra support. Hugs, Andrea
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 12:29 am - Remington, VA
Dianna, don't forget that this month's meeting is the recipe pot luck. Courtney
cappymoon
on 5/30/06 12:48 am - Northern, VA
Thanks for the reminder Court....I did totally FORGET!! I would have been in trouble walking in with nothing....now, what in the heck do I bring?? Dianna
Ms Court
on 5/30/06 1:39 am - Remington, VA
I don't know what I am bringing either. I have a dr. appt. that afternoon and it is hard to bring something that needs to be refrigerated or heated up. Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/28/06 10:47 am - Danville, VA
OMG Andrea...You look fantastic....I too had to look at the profile to be able to remember you!! How was Mexico??? Lucky you. Welcome to the loser's bench! You are off to a terrific start! Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views