Newbie!

LoriAnne487
on 5/28/06 2:35 am - richmond, VA
Hello everyone I am Lori Anne I live in Chesterfield Va I had Open RNY on 3/27/06 I am currently down 29 pounds and I am feeling wonderful!!!
Chyanne2u
on 5/28/06 7:56 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hi Lori, Welcome to the Virginia board. So glad to have you here. Congratulations on your surgery and your success thus far. I have been on the board for almost a year now. It's a great group of people who post here and if you have any problems, you can get the advice from people who have gone before you. I am awaiting my surgery as I just got an approval this past Thursday, May 25th. I will know all the details hopefully by Tuesday when I talk to my doctor's office. I live just outside Chesterfield in Dinwiddie and I work in Colonial Heights. So we may be pretty close depending where you are in Chesterfield. I wish you continued success and if you ever want to talk, just e mail me with your phone # and I will give you a call. Lots of Love Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/28/06 10:44 am - Danville, VA
Hi Lori!!! Welcome to the best board that there is....So many wonderful people and there is so much caring and love here. I don't know what I would have done without them...Looking forward to getting to know you... Hugs, Betsy
Julie-Anne G.
on 5/28/06 1:00 pm - Chester, VA
Welcome. I guess you could say I'm new too. I am a lurker, I read and never post. Well congrats on the weight you have lost. Keep up the good work. I had surgery on June 23rd, 2004. I started at 234 now I'm at 110. Take care Julie
Kathy & Rich
on 5/28/06 9:07 pm - Fairfax, VA
Welcome, Lori Anne! Congrats on your progress already! Glad to have you here. Kathy
Christina R.
on 5/28/06 10:41 pm - Reston, VA
Welcome! Christina S
LoriAnne487
on 5/28/06 11:33 pm - richmond, VA
Thank you everyone....I look forward to getting to know you and I really love that I have found a place to get some great advice :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views