Happy Memorial Day Weekend !!!

Ernurse323
on 5/26/06 11:53 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Guys !!!! Christine sorry I missed your hoodown yesterday. I was in the hospital way longer than expected and zonked the rest of the day. Today I feel like I have come off an all night party binge..shakey as can be still. I swear the must have double dosed me with medication..AND my throat still hurts. I was dilated to 10-12 this time. He said that I will have to go back in one more time but wanted to know what everyone else thought about this. I don't want to be so stretched out that nothing stays in my stomach for long. Who all will be in Virginia Beach this weekend? There are some awesome concerts at the oceanfront this weekend and most are free..plus we are taking our boat out which can seat 11..hint hint. I think I am gonna try to grab Cheryl up and throw her out to test the water..hehehehe I want to go tubing but don't want to be the first one in...hey at least I am honest !!!! Have fun today...and hope to run into some of you guys. Have fun today Tink...but I spent almost 3 hours in traffic getting to BG last weekend and my kids drove me nuts. Take a bite of that cake for me too !!! Mucho Smoooches !! Dana
Christine Hood
on 5/27/06 5:24 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Girl! I'm sorry you missed the hoedown too! Maybe you can make it tonight. I think we are going to Nightfever by Newtown Rd and VAB Blvd. What's going on at the oceanfront? I know there is a Carrie Underwood Concert but you need tix for that...Anything going on down there Sunday evening or Monday? Christine
Ernurse323
on 5/27/06 10:22 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Christine.... Nightfever? What kind of place is that? It sure sounds retro and fun !! Be careful !!! The " dancing man" might hang there too !!! I can't go. I don't have a sitter and my husband doesn't like me going out without him. Jealousy is setting in..but I know I would be the same way. Woo is me...at times I miss the single life. Big Hugs and behave yourself tonight... Dana
cheryl_jagow
on 5/27/06 8:57 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
hey im down for tubing!! i love anything to do with h2o!!! count me in! u know my cell ## cheryl
Ernurse323
on 5/27/06 10:13 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Okay little mama...We are getting the boat out of the "boatell" when they open tomorrow at 10am. Wanna bring yer little man? I have a life vest for him !!! Call me in the am and I will tell ya how to get to my house !!! You jump first I am afraid of sharks !!!! Dana
cheryl_jagow
on 5/28/06 8:01 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Sorry I didnt get your message until 6pm tonight!!! Im sorry. I dropped my cell phone in a cup of water. I am using my old cell phone! What r u doing tonight?
Sporty Jill
on 5/29/06 7:57 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey There.......... Just got back from Lake Gaston. Already did my tubing for the weekend! Had a BLAST of a time. Got burned though (ouch!). Your picture is AWESOME! You look fantastic! Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. Well, gotta go and unpack the camper. Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views