New member --looking for others

Venita R.
on 5/26/06 1:47 am - Hampton, VA
that went through Portsmouth Naval Hospital for bariatric surgery.
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/06 2:49 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Venita , I am sure that someone here has used Portsmouth and will answer soon , I just wanted to take this time to welcome you to the VA Boards . This is one great WLS family and we are here to support and encourage you . Please let us know if you need anything else .. and again .. Welcome to the best Board around ... Natalie
Venita R.
on 5/28/06 1:13 am - Hampton, VA
Thank you Natalie. I've just had my first consultation. I know I will use this site quite a bit.
MrsTonyaBrown
on 5/26/06 4:14 am - Jacksonville, FL
HI, Venita. I had my surgery throught Portsmouth Naval Hospital in August 2005. There is a support group meeting there in the cafeteria on the first thursday of every month (this coming Thursday) at 7pm if you'd like to come and see what it's all about. Tonya
Stephanie M.
on 5/26/06 9:28 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Tonya! Good golly miss molly! Your new picture is awesome girl! You are doing so great...I had to look twice...did not even recognize you at first! Hugs, Stephanie
MrsTonyaBrown
on 5/26/06 8:44 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Venita, Just smack me now. LOL. We (Portsmouth Naval Hospital patients) have a yahoogroups site where you can get tons of info too if you'd like. Email me your email address and I'll get you invited to it. They're a great group of people. Hugs, Tonya
Chyanne2u
on 5/26/06 11:25 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Venita, Welcome to the Virginia Board. I can't help you with the Portsmouth naval Hospital. I am pre-op, just got my approval this past Thursday. I am going to St. Mary's Hospital in Richmond. But I still wanted to say hello and welcome to the board. You will not find a greater group of people than right here. Everyone is here for you with lots of love, support, advice and most of all friendship. I have grown so close to so many of the people and have only met a few of them. I look forward to seeing more post from you and getting to know you better each and every day. Good luck and lots of prayers with your journey. Lots of Love Kathy
zphibdiva
on 5/27/06 2:20 am - Hampton, VA
Good luck Vernita!!!
Venita R.
on 5/28/06 1:19 am - Hampton, VA
Thanks for responding Venita
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views