Saturday dancing at "Night Fever"

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 11:09 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
That's wonderful, Jen!!!! The last time I saw you we were fighting blizzard conditions in DC - Im thinking sunny skies and low 80's is gonna be so much more fun, don't you? Can't wait to see you again, make sure you save a few of those dances for me. Once the guys get a look-see atcha' your dance card's gonna be maxed out and it's gonna be "Lei? Lei who?" LOL Yes yes yes, slap on the lip gloss before you leave (cause you sure don't need anything else) that way you can get to the club early. Maybe just a quick trip to your room to change, but the 'face and hair' is ready to take on the night! I hope traffic won't be so bad for you by 4:00, most people tend to start off the 3 day weekend first thing in the morning, so you might be timing this just right! Just call Natalie or Me on our cells, so we can do a pulse check during your trip out, okay? What can I say, once a mom, always a worrier!!! Can't wait to see you again, gorgeous, Hugs -- Lei
Kelli
on 5/25/06 11:11 pm - Portsmouth, VA
I want to go dancing!!! But unfortunately, both my boys have their prom sat night. which in itself, i would probably still go, but my son is going to propose to his long time girlfriend at the prom (he leaves for air force basic in couple of months) and they are coming back to the house after the prom and i want to be there when they get home. And i dont know what time that will be. I love the girl so much, so i am so excited abt him popping the question. They wont get married for couple of years probably, cuz she is in college and he will be newbie in air force. But this gives me a granddaughter, my future daughterinlaw has a 16 month old, that i absolutely LOVE!!!!! So you guys have a great time, who knows i might show up for at least an hour or so!!!! Luv you guys, Kelli
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 11:14 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Kelli? DO IT, do it, do it..... show up, even for an hour or two! Seriously, ive done that many a time and I promise none of us will put pressure on you to stay longer. Ive done the ol' drive by, many a times, figure if I can't commit to the entire event, I can still get in a little bit of time with friends. Besides, getting together with our friends from OUT OF TOWN is so much more difficult to arrange, you know? LOL - sooooooooooooooooo, I promise, the only pressure you'll get from me, is to at least show up for an hour. Visit, laugh, talk, and then leave when "YOU" need to. Deal? Hugs -- Lei Psssst.... congrats, in advance, to your son!
Kelli
on 5/25/06 11:28 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Hey, I have a cell number for ya, the one you gave me last year. Has it changed? if not i will let ya know tomorrow if i am coming. I think I will show up for abt an hour or so. Cant wait!!! Love, Kelli
cheryl_jagow
on 5/26/06 4:52 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
i wish i could go with your guys! i know you all will have fun. i dont have the money. i literally have $30 to my name! until next thursday. its hard being a single mother with no child support! anyhoo... i hope you guys have fun! i have off until next wed and no plans!!!!!! have fun!
Splenderella
on 5/26/06 7:16 am
Hey Lei! Forget the email I just sent...I should have come looking here first!! I will be there tomorrow night but probably won't be until 9ish. I have a day packed of stuff to do so I won't get home until about 8:00 tomorrow night. See you then......... Hugs! Erika
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/06 10:06 am - Henrico, VA
Sure, now that I have a bum foot you all plan something like this!!!! Just kidding, I hope ya'll have a great time. I am actually back in Maryland this weekend. Have a drink for me and next time I will be sure to make it!!! Hope to see you all in Richmond in June! Hugs, Patty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views