Saturday dancing at "Night Fever"

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 9:08 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello friends, Just thought I'd toss this information into a new thread, right now it's floating in other threads and is probably buried. We're going dancing tomorrow night and ANY and ALL are invited. It's a 'new' club in the sense that it's been renovated and is under new management. Paul and I have been there a few times and enjoyed ourselves, one major plus? You don't feel like chaperones at a highschool prom. There's a good BLEND of ages there, although Im still on the higher end of the age scale. Oh well. Here is a link to the club: http://nightfeverdanceclub.com/ Also, I think since it's the start of a three day weekend, it's probably going to get busy, so getting there at 8:00 might be a smart idea to insure a table. Since I'll be coming alone (Paul's out to sea) I don't want to get there at 8:00 and be sitting ALONE. Wendy, my partner in crime, can't get there before 8:30 or 8:45, so anybody else want to volunteer to come baby-sit me? Here are the names of people who will be there: Natalie & Alan, Christine (Princess), Wendy G., Dawn, Erika + friend, Leilani Sorry in advance if I left anyone off the original list, but like I said earlier, the information is buried in several threads and it was making my hair hurt. If you're interested in joining us, FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR NAME to the above list, we'd love to have you. I hope everyone has a safe and fun-filled Memorial Weekend!!! Hugs, Lei
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 9:29 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OH my little Puka Shell .. I will be there with you at 8 .... no worries . I think .. but do not quote me on it .. Holly and Keith may be coming down as well as Jen G .. I am almost positive on Jen as she and I talked about it last night . But I will wait for her to post . I am so excited .. BG .. then dancing .. what a way to celebrate !!! OH .. and Betsy and her man will be there for BG .. !!! I also posted about preparing lunch for everyone . The menu is as follows > Chicken : Southern Half Baked .. Breast - Legs and Thighs TaterSalad Ham and Turkey Slices Swiss cheese Rolls ( For those that can eat bread ) Cheese and Crackers Watermelon Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies There will be plenty to go around .. so eat with me .. !!! I will be talking to you later on .. about our meet times ! HUgs, Nat
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 9:48 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning gorgeous! I can't believe you're putting all of that together, how sweet of you!! Girl? You're supposed to be coming to have FUN, not work, cook, feed people, etc, just bring your cute self and that sweet man of yours - don't be working your tail feathers off in a kitchen. Kitchens are evil wicked places! lol Typical Lei style, I was just gonna show up with a waterbottle. Normally, Paul and I hit the BBQ place there in the park for one of the sampler platters. BUT, with him not here to eat most of it, I was just gonna settle for some peanut butter crackers and dill pickles from home. (no, I'm NOT preggo's, honest - just like the combination). Sounds GREAT, about the 8:00 pm hook-up at the club. I'll leave my house around 7:40 and call you as Im in route. I'm still not sure what time I'll be at BuschGardens. I have an early morning commitment - but I shouldn't be much later then 11:00. Figure tomorrow is gonna be very crowded, so it'll probably be more walking, laughing, talking, sunning - vs - riding, but count me in for all of it. Also, Jill (Jellybean) and her son are going to be coming down to BG!! **** Keep in mind **** any of us coming from the Beach will probably get caught in gridlock GRIND at the tunnel. This place is freakn horrific when it comes to traffic leaving the coast during a holiday. I'll have my phone with me so I can stay in touch with you. What hotel did ya'll end up booking? Is it near the beach, or inland? I think you were trying for inland. Bush Gardens is about a 45 minute drive (with no traffic) from VaBeach, so I'll probably plan on leaving the park at 3:00-ish, so I can come home, shower, toss on war paint, VEGITATE, then get a second wind! Can't wait to see you again, sweet stuff!! Love - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 9:52 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh .. I am so in my element in the Kitchen .. so this is fun for me ... We will be staying at the Days In on North Hampton blvd ... it is 1 mile from the club . Yooo hoo ... My baby sis is coming too , so we will probably be there by 11 or so . This will be one of the best Surgiverarys yet ! Love ya .. Nat
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/25/06 10:17 pm - Danville, VA
Good Morning, You beautiful Hawiaan babe! Gemini (Jim and I...a little humor this morning) will be coming to BG but we will have to make it a day trip and won't be able to party that night...we will be on our way back to Deadville. He is such a sweetie and knew that I wanted to come so he made the offer to bring me. He wants to meet all my crazy friends. I told him we were all wide open and crazy!!!! Course we don't want to scare him off, LOL. Anyway, really looking forward to seeing you sweet face again and getting my Lei hug...Yah know Anitahug???? LOL....See ya tomorrow chickie... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 10:40 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey!!! ....I'm a GEMINI!! MAY baby here, with the split personalities to prove it, just ask Paul. I'm glad you and Jim can make it down for the afternoon - the weather is supposed to be awesome, nuthin' but sun, clear skies, temps in the 80's (dress light w/lots of sunscreen). Who knows, maybe ya'll will have so much fun that you opt to book a room where Nat's staying and boogie the night away too. We'll just leave that option OPEN, shall we? See you soon - hugs, Lei
Sharon Q.
on 5/25/06 10:35 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Of Course This Is WAYYYYYYY Off Topic............................But I wanted to say to Leilani that when I went to change my posting picture I was so sad and depressed to get rid of the beautiful one she took of me last spring!! I don't think anybody has ever taken that good of a picture of me!! Thank you so much for taking it, and fixing it for me to get it up to the posting site. I still have it saved in my files. OK, you party people!!! Ya'll have a blast in VABch tomorrow night!!! One of these days I really am gonna come and play with ya!! I have a going away party for one of my closest friends that night, no way I can say no to it. I'll be toasting to you guys in the dang middle of it though!!! Leilani, one more thing.................I totally meant it when I said you need to make a road trip up here!! Mid June is a great time for me, as I'll only have the girls to deal with (son will be in NJ for a month or so). Plan to come for a weekend, heck a week if you want to. We have lots of stuff to do here, and I know Jen will come play too!!! XOXOOXOXOOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 11:00 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaaw, SHARON, that brought back WONDERFUL memories for me!!!!! ...and you are so very welcome. Im glad that picture helped YOU to see what the rest of us already saw, a beautiful vibrant woman with so much enthusiasm and love for LIFE! That luncheon in Fredricksburg was the first time I'd had the pleasure of meeting YOU and Dianna - she was so cute and so SHY!!!! Wouldn't commit to the luncheon unless you agreed to go too, too cute. I love the transformation in her, as well, not just in beauty but also her inner self confidence. We're gonna miss you tomorrow night, but we'll be sure to have a toast in your honor! Maybe set our watches to it and toast at TEN?!? Hugs - Lei
Sharon Q.
on 5/26/06 5:24 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey baby!!! I just had lunch with my Jen Jen and we have it all set up. She's gonna remind you and text me at 10pm for our toast!!! LOLOL I so wanna be there, and she kept saying "I'm gonna be passing you at 5pm if you wanna go just call and I'll come get you!!!" Talk about KILLING ME!!!! I hope you know I'll be there in spirit!! I'm heading out now to get some and go to my bro-in-laws house to visit with the NJ inlaws that just pulled into town!! The "Quechs" are a wild crowd when they get together, so I'm sure I'll be crashed out somewhere in Orange Co. for the night!! Can't wait for my TEXT TOAST tomorrow night!!!! XOXOOXOXOOXOXOOX Sharon
Jen_G
on 5/25/06 10:38 pm - in, VA
I'll be there! I'm staying at the holiday inn select Norfolk, it's about 2 miles from the club. Can't wait to see you guys! I need to go dancing! I'm going to leave here around 4 putting me down there probably at 730 or so...I'll try to get ready before hand so that it doesn't take me forever once I get there, but we'll see how it's going up here. I forgot about traffic though, maybe it won't be so bad Saturday evening Yes I did live there for two years Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views