Inquiring about Nectar purchases

A10sFrau
on 5/25/06 11:59 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Does everyone get Nectar on-line? I certainly do, but had a friend ask today, if it can be bought in any retail stores. I am particularly interested in the availablity in western VA. Thanks, Lois
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 12:04 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Lois . The only place that you can get it at a retail store is Vitamin Shoppe . If you do not have one there .. you can always get it from my site . www.lifestartswls.com This is as far as I know though about retail . Let me know if you do find somewhere else for purchase other than Vitamin Shoppe . Hugs, Natalie
A10sFrau
on 5/25/06 1:03 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I get mine on-line but a woman at work, who is not computer literate, wanted to look at the products in a store. I don't think we have a Vitamin Shoppe around here, but I will look. I will check out the lifestarts site. Many thanks, Nat! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 1:06 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I love your new pic .. you look Amazing !!! Just wanted to add .. !!! Nite ..
A10sFrau
on 5/25/06 1:13 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thank you for the compliment! Does the lifestarts site charge shipping? That is the killer for me. I didn't notice anything referring to the shipping costs on the shopping cart page. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 2:19 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Let me look into it .. and I will get back to ya ..
Shanana
on 5/25/06 8:55 pm - Altavista, VA
I get mine thru Nashua Nutrition.com. Need some now. Carriben Cooler is my favorite. Hope you find it. I think Betsy said they had it at a store near her so you never know. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 9:06 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Shannon, how do you mix your carriben cooler? What do you put in it? I am a fan of the Lemon Tea, have tried the deam cycle, and the cappacino, not as good, for me, as the Lemon Tea. I've seen these in Vitamin Shoppe, but they never have the Lemon Tea!! That's a hard one to find. I have only found it online. And yeah, the shipping is a kicker!! love donna
Shanana
on 5/26/06 11:28 am - Altavista, VA
I mix it w/ SF Tropicana Orangeade. That is my favorite. The sf fruit punch is ok. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 9:06 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
love the new picture Lois!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views