Where to start???

Tam
on 5/26/06 3:30 am - Richmond, VA
Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Things have been really hectic and I have been out of town some. I am leaving again today and will be back on Monday. Keith...I am so glad that you are doing better now. I was really worried when I read the posts about you. Tink...Sorry to hear about your foot and I hope you are doing much better now. From the sounds of the weekend plans you are almost back to 100%! To everyone with all the new pictures...OMG!!! I barely recognized you! For some of you I had to look at the names. You all look fantastic. I guess I should get an updated pic on here now! I really need to find one that I actually like! I hope everyone has a great, happy and safe holiday weekend. Tink...happy surgervisery (early) and have fun at BG and dancing. I will be at BG on Monday! I wish I could meet all of you there on Sat but we are out of town in NOVA! Steve (DH) and I will be at the boogie and splash and we are really looking forward to it! {{hugs}} Tammy C
Kathy & Rich
on 5/26/06 9:23 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Tammy! Nice to see ya! Have a great trip...here?!? Looking forward to see you in June! Hugs, Kathy
TammyNVA
on 5/26/06 10:26 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Tammy... been wondering where you were. Hope all is well. I've missed support group because of school but will be back late June. I will also be at Boogie and Splash! Take care
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views