Princess Christine...What's going on Friday ???

Ernurse323
on 5/25/06 2:33 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I thought I read about a lunch somewhere. I would LOVE to meet up with you all and wish our Princess good luck for her big day !! I have an EGD to be dilated at 730am at Chesapeake General...but should be good to go for lunch..and I am READY to eat !!!!! Dana
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 8:42 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Dana - I thought I'd answer for Christine, in case she doesnt read it before you leave for your appointment! We're meeting at OTANI Japanese Steakhouse at Noon and would love it if you (and anyone else that can make it). Otani's is located on Laskin going towards the beach, in the Hilltop Shopping Center. Same area as Fresh Market, No Frills Grill, etc... here is a link to their site. http://www.gootani.com/index2.htm See you at noon, good luck at the doc's! Lei
MrsTonyaBrown
on 5/25/06 10:27 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Woohoo! Hubby has the day off but we're planning a family picnic to Mt. Trashmore park today since we don't get much family time lately. If it rains, however, we might move our meal to Otani's. *wink, wink* Only snag is we'll be dragging a 2yr old with us. :P AGain, only if it rains will we be there, but I'd love to see you all. Love, Tonya
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 10:46 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. :::::: peeking outside at the blue blue skies, sun, soft breeze ::::::: Sooooooooooooo, ...it does NOT look l like you'll be joining us for lunch, silly woman! Im not seeing a rain cloud in sight, but I bet I could dance a few up, if you want? Hey? What about tomorrow night? Can you and hubby join us for some dancing? I promise to be on my best behaviour (toes crossed) and will only drag you out on the dance floor MOST of th evening, not the ENTIRE evening. LOL, only cause my old bones, do need some breaks (uh, not in the literal sense) in between all the dancing. So, how about it? Can you find a sitter and join us at NIGHT FEVER? You only live once, and since you're leaving us soon, I think this is a no-brainer, JOIN US!! Hugs - Lei
MrsTonyaBrown
on 5/25/06 11:13 pm - Jacksonville, FL
ROFL, my husband refuses to dance in public so that's not going to happen. LOL. But we discussed it and would like to join you guys for lunch. We can do the picnic tomorrow. But we will be dragging along the 2yr old if that's okay. She's usually well behaved in public. Tonya
Christine Hood
on 5/25/06 10:10 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
See ya'll at 12!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views