Breast Cancer

cathya
on 5/23/06 9:45 pm - Orlando, FL
Recently there have been several posts about breast cancer scares. I went through it also several months ago-- repeated mamograms, sonograms, and consultations. I didn't respond to any of the other posts because I was still too upset by the thought of all that the possibility means. My nerves have now settled down enough to talk about it. I get a regular e-newletter from the Mayo Clinic and today's has a good link to information on the subject that many of us can benefit from. here is the link - http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/breast-lumps/BR00013 Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 10:01 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Cathy , Thank you for sharing that . I too went thru a very scary time right before my RNY .. they did a mamogram and it came back with some questions . I had to go for further studies which showed only calcifications and where my lymph nodes had fallen into my breast . Please know that my thoughts are with you . Stay positive ... Hugs, Natalie
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/24/06 1:59 am - Danville, VA
Cathy, Thank you so much for the information. It is a scary thing...I also had a scare not too long ago but it was just a mole..thank God. Take care and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 5/24/06 6:39 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Cathy Thanks so much for sharing! We all have been touched in one way or another. Hugs Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views