Great News, kinda day!

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 9:06 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOLOL - your posts are so cute, you can FEEL the energy bouncing right off of 'em and smacking the reader, upside their heads! Love it. Thanks for positive thoughts and vibes (yes, and energy - now if I could get my body to do something with it). Yes, Paul is underway - but it's a very SHORT trip, this time, just blowing out and tweaking the system, preparing for the long hauls that start next month [sniffle sniffle] ... ...although the truth be told? [just between YOU and ME and the rest of the Internet world?] .....this particular trip, I all but PACKED FOR HIM and tossed his cute butt on the sub! Good gawd almighty, how the heck am I supposed to MISS him, if he never leaves? hehehehe. HEY? Don't toss those "road trips" out in casual conversation, missy, everyone knows I LOVE my road trips and Im gonna have a lotta down time coming up this year. Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 10:42 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Lei - first let me get the vain stuff out of the way -- great new picture!! You looked fantastic, as usual. Very beautiful lady!! I'm so glad about your news. I really had a good feeling about this, but until you hear it confirmed you still hold your breath and say prayers. I was!! I wish I lived closer to you Lei, so I could be support to you at times like this AND THEN GO PLAY AFTERWARDS LIKE YOU AND LUCKY EILEEN!!! Good news too, about Trish's husband. Love the military - they DO have heart!! love to you! donna
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 9:12 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello girlfriend, lol, I switched my "new" photo so many times, I forgot which one I settled for. They always look fine on my hard drive, but once I upload 'em to the server, it's a hit and miss. Hey? Not sure if you read on the MAIN BOARD yesterday, but you can now add your own message board photos. I know I cropped one for you last week, or the week before, to send to OH for updates and I also noticed it had NOT been changed yet? Anyway - I logged into your account and ADDED the new message board photo for you. You should see it with all your new posts, if not, hit Ctrl F5 (on the posting page you're viewing) and it'll clear out your old cache files. I think you said that Greg liked the SECOND picture better (that I sent over)? ...so that's the one I loaded, if you want to switch it out, hollar back. Love ya - and if you ever want to spend an entire "girly-girl" day together, just let me know - either here, there, or somewhere in the middle - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 10:41 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lei, here I am in my new picture!! Thank you for doing that. I need to go on the main board more often and check things out - not that I would have been able to figure out how to do it, but I'll try. Yup that's the picture - thanks again! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 11:09 pm - Remington, VA
Lei, Love the new pic! Thanks for keeping us up to date on Trish. That's so awesome her husband is coming home! I am so happy to hear your good news regarding your girls! Kirsten
Michele R.
on 5/22/06 11:46 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Lei..you are so cute! I am glad that all is a-ok with the twins! I understand how long the wait for results on them is! A friggin nightmare! All over and done! Breath Lei...juuuuuuuuust breathe! God is good! So awesome to hear that Trish's dh is coming home today! I bet she is stinkin THRILLED! And you got TWENTY pages on the baby WOWSWERS! I hope today you have a wonderful day! Thanks for the update! Many Hugs! Shele
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 11:44 pm - Henrico, VA
WooHoo Leilani, GREAT NEWS!!!! So glad everything turned out well for you........and you got to spend that time with a good friend too!! I haven't been on the boards much lately.....lots going on. I am in the middle of a move to the Richmond area. I put everything in storage for a month cuz I can't get into my place until mid-June right after I get back from my trip to Alaska for my son's wedding. I actually started the new job last week and think I will enjoy it very much, but had a minor setback this weekend when I came back to Maryland for one more load of my things. Yesterday morning when going out to my truck to head back to Richmond, I pulled a Natalie.........stepped off the curb and fell and broke my foot and sprained my wrist. Spent four hours in the ER and will be seeing an Ortho this morning....hope to be driving back to Richmond by this evening or early tomorrow morning. I feel like a heel already taking time off from the new job, but hopefully I will be back there tomorrow. Say hi to Paul.....is he still there or is he already gone? I am hoping that now that I am closer to you all that I will get to spend some of that girl time with ya! Take care!!! Hugs Patty
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 9:20 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
No freakn way?!?!?! Are you SERIOUS?!?!?! Uh, not that you would JOKE about breaking your foot, but wow, what are the ODDS that 3 members from the Viriginia Board would ALL be wearing "da boot" at the same time? You, Natalie and Jill (Jellybean).... I'm thinking you three ladies shoulda done a group photo, of course, with a prize going to the one with the BIGGEST BOOT! Hey? One thing ALL three of you women have in common is you're ALL so "itty bitty" as in tiny! I wonder if losing all that extra layers of chubbiness (padding) is what caused the fractures? Ive stumbled a few times, just based on my built in clutz factor and have yet to break anything - betcha it's cause I have so much more bumper padding than you three ladies? Yah yah, so Im grasping and trying to justify reasons for "living with my 15 pound bounce back" ...verses losing it, leave me to my fantasies! I'm THRILLED to hear you're closer to da' beach (only an hour and a half, missy, and summer is upon us, come on down!) ....and hope that this means we can get together many many times over the next year. Take care of you, gorgeous - love, Lei
Ms Court
on 5/22/06 11:52 pm - Remington, VA
Lei, so glad to hear things are okay. Thanks for keeping us updated on Trish and letting her know how much we care. Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/23/06 1:33 am - Danville, VA
OMG, Lei....Thank God. I knew with all the prayers you were getting that all would be fine. Still I know how hard the past few days were very hard on you but being the wonderful positive lady you are, you made it through. Enjoy life to the fullest, Sweetie, you deserve it.. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views