Great News, kinda day!

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 8:00 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello friends ~ Yesterday was a GREAT NEWS kinda day!! I saw the doctor for my follow up "Playboy Bunny Shoot" and although the girls didn't come close to making it to "print" with Hefner, they did pass the second mammography with flying colors!!! A second doctor looked at the magnified redo's and confirmed that the spots are attributed to scar tissue. It's been confirmed it was excess calcium that has deposited itself in a mirrored pattern on both sides of the the scar lines. [whew] ...from his lips to my ears ......"everything's fine, see you next year". Eileen? THANK YOU so much for being there with me. I really enjoyed spending the rest of the day together, as well, doing girly-girl stuff. I can't believe how fast 8 hours flies when you're talking and laughing non-stop. Well, okay....so that first hour was kinda long, but after the doctors good news, it was an absolutely wonderful day. Love you girlfriend!!! ALSO, for those that sent good wishes to Trish Bremer and her family, I printed the 'baby' post (just shy of 20 pages) and took them to her. She did have the amnio testing done by the time Eileen and I got there and they should have an idea about delivery no later then today. I'll update ya'll when I hear something, as of last night, there were no phonecalls. More good news, Trish's husband (Gary) WAS able to get clearance to fly home EARLY. He's been out on military maneuvers for the last six months and was not originally scheduled to return till the 1st of June. She found out yesterday, he'll be back in Norfolk by 4:30 pm TODAY!!!! Natalie, thanks for your sweet phone call and message and thanks again to everyone, for all the positive thoughts and prayers! Hugs to all ~ Lei
WendyNVA
on 5/22/06 8:34 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman, Thats awesome news! What a great post, glad I jumped on the boards for a few minutes. I had a hectic day yesterday, but thought of you often. Also wonderful news about Trish and her hubby coming home. I cant wait to hear how the amnio went. Glad you ladies had a wonderful day, it was gorgeous outside, and I bet you enjoyed it even more after the clean bill of health! Love ya Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 10:46 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Wendy! Great picture - it's the first I've seen it!! You look awesome, girlfriend!! love donna
WendyNVA
on 5/23/06 9:15 pm - Va Beach, VA
Aww, aren't you sweet! Thanks doll! That picture was taken by our own Diana, when her and Nat and Betsy traveled to the Beach for a weekend, and we met up for dinner and dancing. She was sweet for sending it to me. Thanks again Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 8:59 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU - Wendy, Natalie (Tink), Susan E, KittyKat, Old Man (Track), Donna Mae, Sharon Q., Khristine S., Michelle R., Patty in VA, Courtney, Erika (Splenderalla), Christine (daPrincess) and Jill (Jellybean) for all of your replies!!!! Sorry I couldn't get back to EACH of you individually, yesterday, but my computer is having some major DUMPING PROBLEMS OF IT'S OWN!!! Sheeeez, just my luck, I have RNY and don't dump but my computers (all of three of the stupid things) are dumping and burping and losing weight, er I mean data! Sooooooooooooo - ..... if I DROP OFF THE INTERNET WORLD, you can bet my laptop is laying out in the middle of the street somewhere, because I tossed it there. Thanks again -- to ALL of you, for your kind words and positive thoughts - love, Lei .
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 8:40 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I knew it all the time .. with Girls that look that damn good .. nothing was failing them now . I am so excited for you . And I too know how getting that final confirmation feels . I truly hope to see you Saturday ... Busch Gardens here I come ... if not .. know that this wee pixie loves you very much .. and so very glad to read this message ... Many Tink Hugs coming your way .. Natalie
Susan E.
on 5/22/06 8:57 pm - Purcellville, VA
Hi Lei, That's wonderful news. Bet you had a good nights rest. What a day you had. It's always nice to spend a day with your buddies too. Glad to hear the good news about Trish and her hubby too. Enjoy a beautiful week of sunshine. Susan
Kitty Kat
on 5/22/06 9:43 pm - Richmond, VA
Lei, Congrats on your great news and look at your posting pic! You look WONDERFUL! I see Wendy Q's has changed too and her's look GREAT as well! Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Kat :wav:
track
on 5/22/06 9:50 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
glad to hear all is well....NOW CAN WE GO KAYAKKING???...
Sharon Q.
on 5/22/06 10:25 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
GREAT NEWS on the girls!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you got to spend a fun day with your friend too!! I love days like that, and there are too few in my opinion!!! I love your new picture!!! You are so beautiful, in EVERY WAY!!!!! That is totally awesome about Trish's hubby!!! I'll bet he is on one major high right now in anticipation of the big event and actually being there!!! Great for them!!! Did Paul go under yet? Any idea when if not? Hey, I'm around if ya wanna come up for a road trip girl!! We'll go shopping, hit the lake or whatever!!! XOOXOOXOXOXOOXO Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views