It's Here .. My Very Own Support Group Web Site and E - Store

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 5:05 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Working in conjunction with Bariatric Advantage , I now have my very own website . www.lifestartswls.com This site was offered to all Obesity Help Chapter Leaders of Local support groups . They have offered to supply us with an E-store where members can go and purchase WLS products and get updated information on our group . News Stories .. Events . And I am going to put together a before and After page as well . Bariatric Advantage has made it possible for each support group to be given a percentage of the profits that are bought through our sites . These monies go towards our group activities , hospital gifts for our members .. or anything deemed for the group . This is awesome for me as a Chapter Leader as all monies have been coming out of my pocket ... and will give me more opportunites for the group . Please feel free to look around the site . Come to it .. sign up if you like . There are many great products and tools . I will be updating the site as I go forward . This is just part of my dream you all.. It is something I have wanted for a very long time and just part of me giving back . Thanks... Natalie
Christina R.
on 5/23/06 5:20 am - Reston, VA
Congrats Tink on this next step in YOUR journey. You're always a wealth of knowledge, insight and care on this board. Christina S
cathya
on 5/23/06 5:31 am - Orlando, FL
Congrats! I just looked and it is nicely set up. Cathy
Susan E.
on 5/23/06 7:48 am - Purcellville, VA
Wow Nat, thats great. Congrats on your new venture. Susan
Linda Y.
on 5/23/06 1:35 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Nat, The site looks great...I ready to place my order! Best of luck, Anastasia
jilldennis
on 5/23/06 1:52 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Awesome Natalie!!! I have started working again on getting the support group started up here in this neck of the woods. I got the info from Deborah from Bariatric Advantage too - she said when ever I am ready to contact her and she will get us up and going too! I can't wait! Keep up the great work! You are awesome! Hugs Jill
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 8:43 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey there baby-Tink! Just took a peek at the new site - glad to hear it's up and running!! Make SURE you add that website to your "siggy line" as a clickable link ..... OR, add it to your profile so that the "WWW" option is clickable with each of your posts. I send a lot of friends, newbies, pre op, post op, long time out, to BariatricADVANTAGE for some of their 'chewable vitamin' options. Their Calcium Citrate (the cinnamon was my favorite, hated the mint, the choco was also good) was a life saver for me in the EARLY stages. Anyway - I'll start referring them to YOUR site instead. Congrats to you sweet stuff - you've perfected "Paying it Forward" in this Journey of weight loss, more could learn from you. Love - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 8:57 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Yes mam .. it is on my siggy line. I have had such a great responce for it . Unlike others that advertise here for their self .. we wont mention names .. ... All of this goes back to the WLS community that I support . Thank you for your referal . That means so much to me . Love ya .. and get ready to RIDE ... Tink
Sporty Jill
on 5/23/06 10:58 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey...... LOVE the new picture. It's really YOU! hehehehe! looks great! Jill 263/175/145
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 11:31 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...when you said "It's really YOU", I just knew I'd put a picture of my butt up there, or something!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views