I think I found the sweaty armpit guy!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE :)

Christine Hood
on 5/22/06 12:10 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I was on my way out when I saw Nat's post about the IDS protein so I decided to swing by the Vitamin Shoppe. By the way, all you VBers, I bought the last 3 vials from the Vitamin Shoppe on VAB Blvd & Independence...Anyway, I was standing at the register paying when all of a sudden...I KNOW it was him...the SWEATY ARMPIT GUY!! UGH!!! Just as my brain was registering who it was, he looked at me (or should I say STARED is more like it!)...That got me outa there QUICK!! Look out!! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 1:01 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG say it is not so .. THE SWEATY ARM PIT GUY .. I know you ran .. cuz I would have LOL .. Have you tried the protein .. I really liked it ... Hugs, Nat
Christine Hood
on 5/23/06 10:59 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Tink! Haven't tried the protein yet because I was only able to get 3 and didn't want to eat them when I could have a milkshake instead of a protein shake LOL!! Really, I just want to save them for when I need them...way smaller than a shake though so I am really excited about that! Thanks for trying them for us! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/22/06 1:54 pm - Danville, VA
OH NO.....Christine, don't send him to Deadville!!!! LOL....There is a bar here called Cluckers that he might fit in just fine. HEHE... Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 5/23/06 11:00 am - Fort Eustis, VA
he's already on his way...i told him that's where i lived and that my name is Betsy!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 8:18 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
- what??? You see the man of your dreams, AGAIN, and then freeze up? Can't believe you didn't ask if he wanted to hook up this weekend at "Night Fever", MsDiva! ::::: making note to swing by VS (uh, that's Vitamin Shoppe, not Victoria Secret) to see if CHUCKY wants to go dancing this Saturday :::::: Hugs - Lei
Christine Hood
on 5/23/06 11:02 am - Fort Eustis, VA
oh whatever meanie!! more like the man of my NIGHTMARES!!! Hugs (even though you don't treat me right!) Christine
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 9:00 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well ... I dont know about you all .. but he tried to hold my hand during the Musical Chair event ,. Poor man .. I thought he was kinda cute ,. until I saw the pitts .. LOL .. Sweaty Pitt ...OH Sweaty Pitt ... ( Tune of Smelly Cat from friends ) LOL
Ernurse323
on 5/25/06 2:28 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Yeah..You are right...he did have a sweet smile. But all that " Ball slamming" made me queezy !!!!...hehehehehe Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views