YA WANNA CELEBRATE WITH ME ...

Michele R.
on 5/23/06 12:13 am - Pittsfield, MA
Tink! Heya! I'm still in MA but I would LOVE to help celebrate if I were THERE! You are going to have so much fun! I will be thinking of you screaming your lil lungs out on the coasters! I cannot WAIT to go to an amusement park. Currently I live in Artsy Fartsy land nothing like that round here. Oh pish posh. Hugs! Shele
kabarron1
on 5/23/06 1:35 am - Hopewell, VA
Nat, I won't be able to go to BG; but I'm free that evening. Let me know where you're planning on shaking your tail feather and perhaps we can join you and help celebrate. Keith
Splenderella
on 5/23/06 2:51 am
I unfortunately can't make it to Busch Garden's on Saturday but WILL be able to go out Saturday night!!! Its been so long since I have been out dancing.... I am newly engaged (a week ago today) so I am READY to celebrate!!!! See you Sat. Night!! Hugs! Erika
Carole V.
on 5/23/06 6:23 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Erika! Congratulations on your recent engagement. I have nothing but good wishes for you two. Have you set a date yet, or is it too early to ask that? Carole
jilldennis
on 5/23/06 1:32 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Tink...I am coming to Richmond on Friday...with my 11-year old...I had promised him we would go to BG if the weather is nice...so I think we may be joining you! Do you have my cell phone #? I can't wait to ride everything!! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views