YA WANNA CELEBRATE WITH ME ...

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 10:54 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I am putting together my 2 year anniversary day . I want to get together with those that can .. and I know this weekend is Memorial day .. but it is also my 2 year anniversary weekend . 2 years you guys .. 2 AWESOME years of this journey . So .. if you are up to it .. come join me Saturday at Busch Gardens . I will be there @ 11 am and plan on staying until I ride every coaster in the park .. If you want to come .. just let me know .. and we can work out the details .. And if you all can't come .. enjoy your weekend .. I know that I will .. Oh.. Did I mention that after BG .. I will be dancing somewhere .. until the sun comes up .. Love ya ! Tink
Ernurse323
on 5/22/06 11:00 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh...I misread.. I thought yout wrote, "Two Guys !!!"...LOL....Oppppppppssss Silly me !!!! Congrats on your celebration. I have a packed weekend planned at the beach with the Strawberry festival, concerts and hopefully water tubing on the boat.... but if you make it down this way I would LOVE to help you celebrate !!! Yeah Nat !!!!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 5/22/06 11:48 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Nat! Lei and I were just talking about this today! I'm in! See you at BG!! It will be my last weekend before my big day! Next year we can make it an anniversary WEEK and celebrate together!! Congrats!! WOO HOO!!! Christine
LB
on 5/22/06 11:54 am - Northern, VA
Ooooh, Tink! My weekend plans are up in the air, but if I don't end up going out of town, I might just take you up on this. I'll get in touch with you later this week. Happy 2nd Anniversary!!! Love ya! LB
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 8:45 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Natalie - Next week is my Burf'day week TOO and since it falls on a boring "Wednesday" this year, I decided surely that means I MUST celebrate it on the weekend before and the weekend after, right? My brother surprised me with news that he'll be here for my Birthday this year, he's coming out with my 2 nephews and staying a week. I was absolutely floored with the news and can't wait - lol, as a young kid, he was obnoxious and I used to beat him up, just on principal. As an adult? He's pretty cool to have around and he's an awesome COOK!!!! Yep, I absolutely plan on putting him to WORK in the kitchen while he's here. Once a bully-big-sister, always one? Anyway, ABSOLUTELY count me in for celebrating with you at BuschGardens too. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous this week, so hopefully that spills over into the weekend TOO! I should be able to get to the park between 10:30 and 11:00, I have an appointment BEFORE that, but I should be done in plenty of time. IF I'm running late - I'll call your cell phone and do a 'pulse check' and find a place in the park to meet up. As far as Saturday night goes, do you have a place in mind yet? IF you want a suggestion for something besides "Have a Nice Day Cafe" (since we've been there so many times now) ...there is another place that just opened up about 3 months ago, called "Night Fever". Here's the link: http://nightfeverdanceclub.com/ Can't remember the OLD name they used to operate under, but we've been there a few times since it the new owners took over and have enjoyed ourselves. The music is awesome, nice big dance floor, the crowd blend (age wise) is also very nice (I don't feel like Im a chaperone at a prom!!). The only downside I can think of? They don't serve just good ol' water in a glass, be prepared to have to order BOTTLED water at $4 a bottle. Just another creative way to bring in the cash, I suppose? Anyway - I've already talked to a few friends about dancing and Saturday Night. How does Night Fever around 8:00 sound? I can see if they'll reserve a table for us, but with it being Memorial Weekend, we might have lost the opportunity for good seating, I'm not sure. Hugs - Lei (nope, not proofing nuthin' this morning)
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 8:58 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Sounds awesome .. here is the problem though.... I am trying to get a hotel down there .. and as it would have it .. it is Mem weekend .. so I am still searching for something not so expensive . I can not wait ... Whooo Hooo .. I will be in touch before then , but it is a date gurl friend .. HUgs, Nat
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 9:20 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I betcha it won't be too difficult, if you and Alan (assuming he'll be here too) don't mind something that's not right on the beach? Thankfully, with school still being in - the busy vacation crowds haven't started up yet, so even something ON the beach (if you're thinking romantic setting) is most likely still available. Paul and I use Priceline.com and Hotel.com all the time to book rooms the "day of" and have really snagged some awesome deals. Figure you can choose the "stat rating, plug in a low ball bid and the worse that happens is they don't find a match. We found a 5 star in the heart of DC (2 blocks from the capital) that was going for $400 a day, we bid $75 for a Saturday stay and GOT it. Two hours later we were in the car, can you say impromptu ROAD TRIP!!!!! Anyway, you might want to consider bidding early Saturday morning - by then, hotels have turned over most of their unbooked rooms for rapid sale. Hugs - Lei
obxlovin
on 5/23/06 1:37 am - Virgina Beach, VA
Hey Lei and Tink! 1st, Congratulations to Tink, you look beautiful and I can tell by the way you take care of every one on here that you truly are a beauty inside and out. 2nd, Happy Day( that is what my four year old says instead of birthday) to you Lei. Hope you get some partying(sp?) in. 3rd, the old place( for night fever) is Hear Break Cafe. They re did everything so that it would be more enjoyable and to keep the riff raff out. ALso, Saturday night is Male Review night as well. I don't know how I knew that, but I do. So you all have a great weekend celebrating. I am rving it and we are taking the kids, my mother and family up to Hershey for the weekend. Have Fun walking, riding, and dancing! Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/06 5:28 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG This Night Fever sounds awesome .. I went and looked at the site .. people .. our age .. no offense to you youngens .. but geeesh ... I get tired of getting knocked over by you hotties out there ... LOL.. us Mature Hotties gota dance too ya know . I am working on my reservations now . Will catch up to ya later . Nat
track
on 5/22/06 9:54 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Nothing would be finer...exceptin' that I've set aside that weekend for celebrating the wife's birthday....I really don't think that I should miss that ...biking, kayakking, movies, all that stuff. One year I got her one of those mood rings...you know...when she's in a good mood it turns blue...and when she's in a bad mood...it leaves a red mark on my forehead!.... But even though I cannot be there saturday to celebrate...I can guarantee you as many rides as you want on the scoot this coming june...ok??? Have fun!...The Loch Ness is the oldest, but still the best coaster around....have a grand time!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views