Most Wonderful Surprise!!!!

Betsy Anitahug
on 5/23/06 1:36 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...it was amazing. I love that little man sooo much. It was hard to see him go but I know he will be back in August...then he will be off to Germany for 3 years...that will really be hard. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 11:35 pm - Remington, VA
Betsy, Some of the best surprises come in small packages and this one is the bestest.....your grandbaby! So glad you got to spend some time with him, and your other family members! Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/23/06 1:37 am - Danville, VA
Hi Kirsten...what a wonderful picture! Wow, you are doing wonderfully. Yes, yesterday was wonderful and not expecting it was double the fun! I had no idea. My family and friends are so important to me. Hugs, Betsy
Judy B.
on 5/23/06 1:08 am - Marion, VA
Awww Betsy..what a wonderful surprise that was for you! I am glad you got to see your family. Love ya JudyB
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/23/06 1:39 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....It was so wonderful to look out that door and see my sweetheart standing there. I completely lost it! Especially when he looked up at me with all the love in the world there and said "Nana!"....I melted. How have you been? We need to catch up soon. Hugs, Betsy
Judy B.
on 5/23/06 2:00 am - Marion, VA
Hi Betsy I am doing pretty good these days....staying busy! I don't get online much anymore. Will call you soon. hugs JudyB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views