Most Wonderful Surprise!!!!

Betsy Anitahug
on 5/22/06 7:23 am - Danville, VA
My oldest son, Brian, called me this morning and said he and Brandie wanted to take me out to lunch...I found that surprising because I rarely see them and just saw them on Mother's Day...anyway...when they got here, they said that someone just pulled up...I looked outside and there stood my precious 4 year old grandson, Cameron!!! I haven't seen him since Dec and he was on his way back to Washington State!! I only had a few hours with him but those few precious hours made this Nana sooo happy. When life gets you down, there is always something to bring you right back up again. My grandchildren, family and friends mean the world to me....I am going to try to load some pictures from today on my profile... Hugs and love to all. Betsy
Michele R.
on 5/22/06 7:27 am - Pittsfield, MA
What a great surprise Betsy! I bet you absolutely loved spending time with your family! How nice of them to give you that surprise lil pick me up! You had a great day it sounds like. Hope to see the pics soon! Hugs! Shele
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/22/06 8:41 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Shele....I can't even describe how wonderful it felt to look down in that sweet babies face and him look at me and say "nana". His little eyes were so full of love and I just melted...course I also broke down and he had kisses all over his little face...My daughter is going to load them for me later...I am so computer iliterate at some things and adding pics to my profile is one of my biggest challanges...hehe. Hugs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 5/22/06 8:28 am - Fairfax, VA
Very sweet. Cannot wait to see the pictures! Hugs, Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/22/06 8:42 am - Danville, VA
Hi Kathy....My daughter is going to load the pics later tonight...I can't do it for some reason...guess cause I am computer iliterate...hehe...on top of being blonde. Hugs, Betsy
Sporty Jill
on 5/22/06 9:01 am - Norfolk, VA
What a nice surprise. That's great! Yes, whenever life gets you down, there is ALWAYS somethting there to make it better. What a great afternoon. Jill 263/175/145
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/22/06 9:47 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....Yeah, it was a precious few hours but Nana is still smiling. Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 5/22/06 10:38 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh Betsy... Isn't that the sweetest? It melts me hearing about it. I can't wait to see your pictures !!! Your Life will keep getting better. Good things happen to good people !!!! Hugs, Dana
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/22/06 11:38 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....It was the most precious few hours of my life. When he looked up at me with all that love in his eyes, I just fell apart. My family is sooo special to me. He didn't get out of my sight the whole time he was here. LOL...we got on the floor and just played and it was like noone else was even here. He is on his way to Seattle tonight but I will see him again in August...so I am counting down the time again. Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 5/22/06 11:54 am - Fort Eustis, VA
AWWW that is so awesome Betsy! I am so happy for you...glad you had such a wonderful surprise! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views